Preference #2 You stick up for him and the boys

Chris: Chris was one of your good friends, but you also had a huge crush on him. One day you were walking around town. You heard yelling so you looked across the street and Ace, Charlie, Billy, and Eyeball were taking the boys things and picking on them. "Hey come on guys leave them alone" you yelled at them. Ace handed Vern to Charlie and pushed me back. "Come on y/n, go play somewhere else." he sneered. I kicked him in his balls. The other boys got distracted and let go of Chris and the other guys and we all ran.

Vern: Me and the boys were all at Vern's house hanging in his back yard. His brother Billy and his friends just got home from a day of drinking. "Hey girls" Billy said. Billy went over to Vern and put him in a headlock. "Come on Billy leave me alone!" Vern yelled. "Oh what's a matter Vern you don't want your little girlfriend seeing." He laughed referring to you. You blushed and said "Billy, just leave!" "What ever you guys and no fun." he complained and left.

Teddy: You and Teddy were sitting Chris's house. You two were waiting for the boys to come back from getting some food. You two decided to got sitting on the porch and Eyeball came home. He took Teddy's glasses and help them high above his head. "Hey give them back dirtbag" you said pushing at his chest. "I'm just trying to have fun" he said smirking. You stomped on his foot. He dropped Teddy's glasses and held his foot. You picked up his glasses and gave them to him. "Thanks." Teddy smiled.

Gordie: You and Vern were neighbors, which means Billy always has his friends over. You and Gordie were sitting on your porch drinking Coke. Charlie and his friends were next door. Of course they had to ruin the peace between you and Gordie. Charlie went on your porch, took the Coke from Gordie's hand and poured it all over his head. " What was that for?!" Gordie yelled. The boys next door were laughing their ass off. "Ok go back to your boyfriends, and fuck each other some more" you said while pushing him off the porch. His face was red and he left.