Preference #15 Hickeys

Ace: You and Ace spent the whole day together. But you didn't realize he gave you hickeys all over your neck. That was until you got home. "Hey mom and dad." you said. They looked at you and gasped. "Who were you with." they asked angrily. "No one why." you asked. "What are those hickeys from then?" Your mom asked. You quickly ran the the mirror and saw your neck had a lot of hickeys. The phone ran and your parents picked it up. "Yes." you heard them say. "What?! Have a good day, and stay away from my daughter." your dad yelled. "You are grounded, and you will never see Ace Merril EVER again." You parents yelled.

Charlie: You snuck into Charlie's house and sleepover. But sleeping wasn't the only thing you two did. You both had hickeys coving your necks the next morning. "Holy shit, I'm sorry about your neck." you laughed. "What?" Charlie said confused. And he got up and looked in the bathroom mirror, touching his hickeys. You got up and looked at yours. "What are the boys gonna say?" You asked. "They will probably tease us about it." he said shrugging his shoulders. "Oh Charlie you are lucky I love you." you sighed.

Billy: You were hangout with the boys in the field. "Y/n why do you have a scarf on, you never wear those." Ace asked you. "Oh beca-" You cut off Billy by punching his arm. "I just wanted to dress nice." You said shrugging your shoulders. But the truth is, under your scarf is a bunch of hickeys. "Your a real asshole you know that." you whispered into Billy's ear. "I know"he said smirking. You kissed him on his lips. "But I can be an even bigger one right now." he said with an evil smile. All of a sudden he takes of your scarf. "Damn." all the boys said.

Eyeball: "Nice hickeys." Billy said to Eyeball. "Thanks got them from that little devil right there." Eyeballs said while pointing to you. You walked over to him and sat in his lap. "Oh you know you loved it" you said smiling. Then he started to kiss you. "Paybacks a bitch." he said then started to suck on your neck. "Stop." you said while laughing. "Done." he said while taking his lips away from your neck. "Prick." you said. "You know it baby" Eyeball said while smirking.