Imagine for Paige (Teddy)

You really liked Teddy but you were to nervous to ask him out, or to even ask if he likes you. You were at your house playing army with Teddy he pretended to throw a bomb. "Get down men" he yelled. He grabbed you and pulled you down with him. It was starting to get dark and you two were hungry. You two went in for dinner. "So are you two having fun" your mom asked. "Yea" you both said at the same time. "You know Paige me and your father were like this when we were your age. You two are such love birds." Your mom said happily. "Mother."you said embarrassed. After dinner you and Teddy went upstairs to hangout. "Sorry about my mom" I said to Teddy with red cheeks. "Its ok" he chuckled. You two talked about school. And about movies. You felt like you needed to tell Teddy you liked him. So you decided to build up enough confidence and tell him. "Ummm. Teddy I need to tell you something." You said scratching the back of your neck. "What is it Paige?" He asked turning to look at you. "Teddy, I know we're only friends. But I like you more than friends. I mean if you don't feel the same way it's perfectly fine. I just wanted to get that off my chest." You said nervously. Teddy took a deep breath. "I'm so glade you said that, I was going to ask you out tomorrow. Well I might as well ask you now." He pulled a necklace out off his pocket. "Paige will you go out with me?" He asked. "yes" you said happily he put the necklace on you and you hugged him.

I hope you liked it Paige ~ Mya