Dirty Teddy Imagine for Margo

Teddy's POV: The whole gang was in Margo's backyard hanging out. We all decided to go for a swim because she had a lake near her house. Margo went inside and changed. We didn't have to because we had our bathing suits under our clothes.

"Holy. Shit." Gordie said.

I was confused on what he was looking wide eyed at. I turned around and saw Margo in a navy blue swimsuit. Her cleavage was peeking out through the top. I had a crush on Margo for a while and the other guys thought she was hot.

"What are you guys wait for? Let's go!" She said.

We all ran down to the lake and started to splash around. I couldn't help but stare at Margo's breast. The way the water droplets fell in the crevice of her breast made my shorts tight. She started to swim towards me and I panicked a little because I had a boner.

"Teddy come swim with meeeee!" She wined.

"Not now Margo." I told her in a serious tone.

Then she did something I didn't want to happen. She rapped her arms around my neck. And her legs around my waist.

Margo's POV: When I rapped my legs around Teddy, I felt his boner press against me. I felt my down stairs area tingle. I'm not gonna lie it felt good. I smiled at him and ran my hand down his chest. I stopped when I reached his hard length. Stroked in lightly and he started to moan a little.

"Oh my! I forgot my mom said you guys have to be home by 4:00 and it's past 4!" I yelled to Vern,Gordie, and Chris.

The boys groaned and got out of the water. I whispers in Teddy's ear to stay.

"Bye Margo!" the boys yelled.

I grabbed Teddy's hand and ran inside. We went to my bedroom and he immediately started to apologize.

"Teddy, there's no reason to be sorry. Boners are completely normal!" I told him smiling.

I walked over to him and started to kiss him. He kissed back, and moved to your bed. I was straddling him and kissing his neck. I found his sweet spot and started to suck. He was a moaning mess. He tried to flip me over to get on top but I stopped him.

"Sit back and relax." I said with a smirk on him face.

I kissed down his wet chest until I reached the top of his shorts. I looked up and he was staring up at the celling with his hands behind his head. I slowly pulled down his shorts his dick was big. I kissed down his shaft and back up to the head. I light started to lick the head. He bucked him hips up. I knew what he wanted so I gave it to him. I put my mouth around him and took as much as I could. He was moaning and trusting up in my mouth. I gaged a little but then got a little used to it. After a few mins he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

Sorry. This is like my first time writing a smut. Hope you enjoyed!~Mya