Eyeball Imagine He's Cheating Pt.1

A/n:The name of the person in this imagine is going to be Mya, but you can imagine it being your name.

Mya's POV: Me and Eyeball have been dating for a year. At first I was nervous because he was a bad boy. And I was a good girl. I thought he was happy in the relationship, but I was wrong. One day he came to my house to hangout. But I couldn't help but notice he smelled different. He had the smell of cheap perfume. And his white tee shirts had red lip stick stains on the collar. I didn't wanna say anything. Because to be honest I don't want him to leave me. He makes me feel special. I was currently sitting at home on the couch watching T.V when the door knocked. I opened the door and saw Eyeball. "Hey Mya. Sorry I missed movie night last night, Ace and the gang wanted to hang." he said kissing my cheek and sitting down on the couch. "It's ok." I sighed sitting next to him. We were peacefully sitting on the couch. But then his phone rang. "I gotta take this." he said getting up walking to the kitchen. I listened close to his conversation. "No babe. I love you too." he said to the girl on the phone. I held my tears and just acted like I was watching T.V the whole time when he came back in.