You get your period

Vern: You and Vern were just walking around Castle Rock. It was a nice warm summer day, and you were wearing cute white frilly shorts. Your stomach had been aching for a few days and you don't why. It was around 3 when the both of you started to walk back to your house. As you were walking you felt something wet in your underwear, then something running down your leg. At first you though you peed yourself, but the liquid that was going down your leg was way to slow to be pee. You looked down and blood was dripping down the side of your legs.

"Oh my god." you whispered quietly to yourself as you stopped in the middle of the sidewalk.

Vern turned around confused why you stopped walking. You quickly look up at him and start running to your house while yelling sorry to Vern.

Gordie: The two of your were sitting on bean bag chairs in your bedroom. You were a bookworm like Gordie and you were talking about some new comics you found at the store a few days ago.

"Do you got the new comics with you?" Gordie asked you.

You got up and rummaged through your night stand. You found it and plopped back down while throwing it in his lap. He picked it up and started reading a few pages. That's when you feel wetness in between your legs. You knew about periods because you and your mom already had a talk about it. You bolted up from the bean bag chair and told him you need to use the bathroom. You looked at your pants and surely enough there was a little bit of blood. You cleaned yourself up and put on stuff. And walked back out, and acted as cool as a cucumber.

Teddy: Chris,Gordie,Teddy,Vern, and you were sitting up in the tree house. You were watching Chris and Teddy play cards. You had to be home at 4 and it was only 1 so you had plenty of time to hang with the boys. You had a major crush on Teddy and only Gordie knew because you guys were close friends. You and Chris were laughing at how angry Teddy was getting. But your laughter stops when you felt something seeping through your yoga pants. You face went white as a ghost and you secretly looked in between your legs to see a little wet mark. Good thing you were wear yoga pants, if not it would be soooo noticeable. You got up slowly and started walking towards the door of the tree house.

"Hey y/n were you going?" Teddy asked and all the boys looked over at you. Waiting for an answer.

"It's time for me to head home, bye guys!" You said.

You quickly opened the door and started to climb down the latter as fast as you can.

"Wait you mom said you have to be home later!" Teddy yelled out the window.

You ignored him and ran all the way home.

Chris: It was a nice June day school got out a week ago and you and Chris wanted to go swimming alone. You got on your bathing suit and met Chris in your backyard. You couldn't help but to stare at his toned chest. You and Chris were best friends, but you liked him a little more than that. You guys were swimming and splashing around until the sunset came. Chris got out and put on a towel and sat down on a beach chair. He pulled up a chair next to him and motioned for you to come over. You put a towel around you and just sat watching the sunset. You though nothing could ruin this moment. Until you felt the dreaded wetness between my legs. you gasped and got up. You tried walking to the house but Chris pulled you towards him and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Uh Chris you might wanna let go. Like right now!" You said panicking.

He looked down at your leg and saw the blood.

"Don't be embarrassed it's a part of girl hood." He said as he kissed your head and let you go.