Preference #12 you walk in on him jerking off (Vern and Gordie)

Vern: You were at your house and bored so you decide to go hang out with Verno. But the problem is you didn't know where he was. First you went to the treehouse. You did the secret knock and the boys let you in. "Hey guys where's Vern" you asked them. "I don't know y/n I haven't seen Verno all day" Teddy said. You said your goodbyes and left to go find him. Then you went to his house. You checked under the porch to see if he was still digging for pennies. But no luck. Then you walked up to his door and knocked. The door swung open. "y/nnnn." Billy said giving you a seductive look. You rolled your eyes and pushed past him. And you went straight up to Vern's room. You didn't knock you just swung open the door. He had his hands down his pants.... jerking off. "Oh shit." he said once he saw you. "SORRY!" You screamed closing his door.

Gordie: It was 11:21 at night and you were bored out of your mind so you decided to take a trip to Gordie's house. Once you got there you used a latter to climb up to his window. With out warning you just open his window and hop in. But you didn't expect to see Gordie with his hands down his pants touching himself. "Oh Fuck..... Hey y/n what you doing here." he asked nervously and embarrassed. "Oh well I wanted to hangout with you cause I was really bored but I guess your..... busy." you said with a red face. "Look can we forget this ever happened." Gordie begged. You nodded your head yes and you two sat on his bed and just talked for the rest of the night.