Preference 11# You yell at him.

Vern: "Hey y/n wanna help me dig for pennies." Vern asked you. Vern was your best friend and your boyfriend but for the last 9 months he has been asking if you wanna look for pennies. You were getting annoyed and pissed at him. "Vern. Not now" I said sitting down on his porch. "Ok how about lat-" you cut him off. "I don't wanna look for FUCKING PENNIES VERN JUST DROP IT!" You yelled at him and he slowly backed away with his hands up. You rolled your eyes and went in his house to relax.

Teddy: "Y/n can you rub my back it hurts" Teddy asked with puppy dog eyes. "Of course baby." you said rolling your eyes in annoyance. He was being lazy today. And you being the good girlfriend you are you took care of him. But him and his needs are getting annoying."Babe can you make me a sandwich." he asked. "Teddy can't you do that yourself." you whined. "Don't be lazy." he said getting annoyed with you. "Bitch do it your God damn self. All you do is bitch and why are you being so needy!" You yelled at him.

Gordie: "Babe do you wann-" Gordie cut you off. "Reading" he said while pointing to his book. "Ok how about later we c-" Gordie cut me off again. And he put his finger to his lips to tell me to be quite. "Gordi-" he cut me off once again. "Y/n." he said calmly. "Yes Gordie" I said back. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" he yelled at me. I was shocked he never yelled at me. "Fuck you to Gordie!" You screamed back at him. "All you do is read!" You yelled at him again. He just rolled his eyes at you. "Fuck off" you said while leaving the tree house.

Chris: "Si." you said. You were on the phone with your grandma from Puerto Rico. "Pass the weed." Chris yelled into they phone. You slapped his arm and told him to stop. Then he started to moan like a pornstar. You told your grandma to hold on. "Christopher Chambers. FUCKING STOP!" You yelled at him. "Damn." Was all he said. and after that he didn't bother you on the phone again.