Imagine For Hanna

Hanna's POV: Me and all the boys were at my house having a sleepover and playing truth or dare. We're all really close. "Hanna truth or dare?" Teddy asked me. "Ummm dare." I said. "I dare you too go and egg your neighbors house!" Teddy laughed. I went downstairs and got the eggs. The boys were watching from my window. I picked up an egg and threw it at a window. It smashed and the yolk ran down the house. "Hey!! Get the fuck off my yard!" And old lady yelled from here porch. I ran all the way home. (lol) "Man that was funny as hell!" Chris laughed. "Chris truth or dare." Gordie asked Chris. "Truth." Chris said. "Is it true that you have a crush on Hanna?" Gordie asked. Chris's face got red. And he nodded his head. "HANNA TRUTH OR DARE!" Vern yelled. "But I just we-" "Truth or dare!" Gordie, Teddy and Vern yelled. "Um. Dare?" I said. "I dare you to kiss Chris." Teddy yelled.

Chris's POV: Hanna green eyes widened in surprise. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The boys were chanting. Hanna got up and sat in front of me. I started to lean in and she did to. The boys were still chanting for us to kiss. And when we finally pressed our lips together it felt like millions of fireworks were bursting everywhere. That's when I knew I was in love with Hanna.