You play video games together

Teddy: "yes! I won again!" You said standing up dancing in victory.
"Ok. Ok. Y/LN sit down." Teddy said while putting his face in his hands.
"Oh what's the matter DuChamp you gonna ask for another rematch?" You asked in a teasing tone.
"Nope I give up y/n you win." He said putting the controller down sighing in defeat.
"Good game Teddy, it was fun maybe we should do it again some other time." You said hugging him. He hugged you back cause he couldn't stay mad at you. You and Teddy were both very competitive. But when the competition between you finished you two would go back to being the sweet loving couple you are.

Gordie: "Gordo can we pleaseee play just one video game?!" You begged Gordie for the 100th time today.
"Not now y/n I'm trying to finish this book." He said not looking up from him book. You yanked the book from his hand and stood up at on the couch with it up in the air. You had to stand on the arm of the couch because Gordie could easily get it if you didn't. "Fine!"He yelled and turned on the console. He forgot all about you taking away his book. He ended up enjoying playing games with you.

Vern: "Hey y/n wanna go play some video games over at my house?" Vern asked.
"Sure but I'm not the best at video games." You told him a little embarrassed.
"Don't worry I will teach you!" Vern said excitedly. You laughed at his cuteness. When you got to his house his mom was vacuuming the floor.
"Hey kids!" She said excitedly.
"Hello Mrs.Tessio" I said.
"Hey ma." Vern said while getting to controllers. A few minuets later we were both into an intense game of Mario cart.
"MA!!!" Vern yelled. She accidentally ran over the cord to the game and unhooked it.
"I'm sorry y/n." Vern sighed.
"It's fine I still had fun" I said smiling.

Chris: "JUST LET ME WIN ONCE!" you said whining at your boyfriend Chris. All he did was laugh at you.
"You gotta earn it I can just let you win" he said smirking at you.
"Ugh fineeee" you said. You tried again and you were super close to winning but Chris still beat you.
" You are so mean!" You cried.
"Awwww I'm sowwie y/n." Chris said pouting.
"Nope I'm not forgiving you today Christopher Chambers." You said crossing your. Arms and turning away from him. He pulled you on to his lap and cuddle you so you had to forgive him. I mean who wouldn't?

Holy shit guys I wrote this at 4:31 in the morning. And I only got 5 hours of sleep and I have school tomorrow! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed, and like I said before I will be posting preferences once and a while even though I published this book as complete. ~Mya