Chapter 4

Chloe's POV:

Camila said she'd pick me up from work. Since Shawn, her husband, was out of town for business, she'd join Nicole and me. It was great being close to her again. Once I finished up with Mr. Park, I was finally able to go downstairs. When I saw the car, Camila stepped out with Kai, who ran up to me.

"Mama!" he shouted happily, and I welcomed him into my arms. He started kissing my cheek and telling me how much he missed me.

"I missed you too, baby." I kissed his cheek too and took his baby scent.

"Chloe?" I heard Jimin's voice, which made my eyes widen, and I looked over at him.

"Yes, Mr. Park," I asked, covering Kai's face as I stood up and held the little boy in my arms.

"Is that your-" he asked, unlocking his car.

"My son, yes," I replied, rubbing Kai's back as I got nervous. Why was he stepping away from the car and walking over to me?

"What's his name?" he asked. Kai peeked over at him, curious to know who this man was.

"Kai Reid," I replied in a shaky voice. This was the closest these two had ever been to each other, and I was hoping this would be the last time.

"Nice to meet you, bud," he said in a friendly tone with a smile, but Kai hid his face in my chest.

"Sorry, he's a bit tired," I said awkwardly, rubbing his back.

"I can imagine how hard the life of a toddler can be," he joked, walking back to his car again. "Have a good night, Chloe." He got into his car.

"Goodnight, sir." That was a close call. I got Kai into his car seat while Camila stared at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at 5 P.M, I walked into Jimin's penthouse and saw him coming out of his room, adjusting the buttons of his shirt and looking at me from top to bottom. He was dressed in all black as if his closet didn't have any other color. Although, I did have to admit that he was just as handsome as that night.

"You're not going dressed like that," he said, looking me up and down once again, making me shift my weight from one foot to the other.

"Excuse me?"("You're excused and I'm not your 'bra'"-Editor) I raised an eyebrow at him and then looked down at myself.

< This is what she was wearing>

"I can't have you going to this family meeting dressed so.......pedestrian," he spoke, stopping at some point to find the right word as he motioned to my outfit.
"Follow me."

Pedestrian definition: lacking inspiration or excitement; dull.

( basically calling her outfit boring and casual) now back to the story :)

(Editor here, xcuse me those pants are fire, pedestrian ain't the thing, Park or wtv your name is, hush, but still Chloe you ain't going like that either so.)

"Oh. Why am I even needed at this meeting?" I asked, rolling my eyes a little as I followed him.

"Soon, I want to host a family dinner, so I'll need you to take note of their allergies and preferences. I understand that's a bit much, so let me know how much I should add to your salary for this," Jimin explained. He turned around and looked through a rack of clothing. I looked around his room. There were many pieces of clothing strewn about. It was neat but messy at the same time. I turned my gaze back to him, now noticing how tight his suit was from the back. His muscles could be seen so clearly.

"Oh, It's fine." I cleared my throat and looked over to the window.

"If you say so. Here, wear this." He walked back to me, holding a dress on a hanger, and handed it back to me. I looked down at the petal-like rose dress and then at the tag that said, 'Parks'. He pointed to the blinds hanging from the roof, indicating for me to get behind them and change.

"Please turn around, sir," I asked him and walked over. I swapped my clothes for the one he gave me. To my surprise. The dress fits me perfectly. I loved how the fabric felt against my body. It flowed down to my legs.

< the dress she's wearing right now>

I walked out after strapping on my heels. "You can turn around," I said, awkwardly staring at myself in the mirror and fixing my hair. Wow, I looked beautiful in this dress. I looked at Jimin's reflection in the mirror and could see him staring at me. The way his eyes widened for a moment was almost as if he remembered something.

"Uh, sir, are you okay?" I asked kindly, watching as he nodded and stepped closer to me.

His finger trailed up the middle of my back, sending shivers down my spine as he did so. "This dress suits you, Amy," Jimin commented, brown eyes staring straight into mine, which widened. Amy was the name I had given him that night, and it was never to be used again...

Well that'll be it for today's chapter hope you guys enjoy this one what do u guys think about it and what do u guys think about how Jimin found out find out in the next chapter plz comment and voteeeee

Chapter 5 coming soon :)- Author

Welp that last sentence was something

People, people, people would it kill ya to comment? yk actually it ain't that hard...just click and comment, don't forget the comment part