Chapter 13

Jimin's POV:

I never expected to have so much fun with a two-year-old. he was full of so much energy and life. the picture he painted was a gift to me. It wasn't the prettiest, but I sure would treasure it. perhaps knowing about him before now wouldn't have been bad. while reading, Kai fell asleep on me, and I carefully put him on his bed and let him rest until dinner. I pulled out my phone and saw several Missed calls from Tessa and my sisters and a lot from my mother.

"Hey, Mama," I called her back, which resulted in her scolding me in Korean. "I was just a bit busy and wanted some time for myself. I'll come by tomorrow, maybe," I replied and waited till she said her goodbyes before ending the call and then texting my sisters. Now, time for Tessa.

"Tess, I'm sorry I ignored your calls. I was busy spending time with Kai...I swear he's the coolest little boy I know," I said, full of excitement I couldn't contain it.

"I'm glad you two got to bond," she said happily, and I hummed in response before remembering she had her meetings.

"How'd your meetings go, Tess?"

"Somewhat good, but they want me to get a different architect," Tessa answered, almost squalling.

"That's fine. I'll help you search for good ones. I'm proud of you, but, uh, I've got to go. Dinner time," I said looking through the glass door and watching as Kai ran around his mother and giggled, looking up at her. She picked him up and planted a kiss on his forehead before letting him down again.

"Mmhmm, me too, and thanks! Enjoy dinner," She said then ended the call.

I walked back inside and saw the pizzas lying on the table. The smaller one belonged to Kai, and I assumed the large one topped with mushrooms, chicken, cheese, and bell peppers was for Chloe and me.

"This looks delicious," I said, helping Kai up to his chair.

"Yeah! Mommy always makes good food!"

"I know, bud." I smiled, sitting down too, and watched as Chloe smiled at us and sat across from me.

"Well, Thanks to you both ." She placed a slice on Kai's plate and cut it up into smaller pieces for him.

Once dinner was over, Chloe got Kai ready for bed. I helped by reading him yet another story. Luckily, he passed out after three minutes of reading. I turned off the lights and walked to the kitchen, where I saw Chloe cleaning up the table, and I joined her so I could ask her a question.

"So, I was wondering if maybe, from time to time, you can bring him over? Maybe for dinners?"

"That would be easier for me, so it would be possible, yeah. What about the staff at your house? won't they see?" Chloe asked, placing Kai's pizza in a container along with the last slice of the one we ate.

"There are only two, but I guess I'll send them away earlier if that will be better for you," I offered, hoping she would say yes. Dinner with Kai would give me the chance to see him daily.

"It would. Thank you."

So far so good seems like Jimin is starting to like Kai now will it last we'll see in the next chapter but thank u guys for reading this book it means a lot to me since I'm not that such a good writer and ya thank u and love uuuuu

Chapter 14 coming up soon :)

{ sooooo cute lol}