Chapter 23

Chloe's POV:

"You'll be taking the pictures?" I asked Tessa. I thought they'd hire a photographer, but perhaps for privacy reasons, this was the best option.

"Yes, I will! I think we should do your and Jim's first," She answered, letting go of Kai.

"Okay." I looked over at Jimin, who stared at me.

"Eun-woo, can you help with the set-up?" Tessa asked, walking to him

"Um, sure. Chae-Yeong come help out." He sighed and called his little sister over.

"We'll do three shots. A casual summer vibe one, a fancy family dinner one, and a semi-formal one," Tessa informed us, staring at the notes she made on her phone. Professional Tessa terrified me a little. "Jimin, your clothes. I'll help Chloe. Also, for the family picture, we'll add Kai in the last one, and then we'll take another with just Kai and Jimin."

"Um, okay." Jimin frowned a little, probably doing his best to remember it all.

"Come on, then." Tessa linked her arm with mine, taking one of the suitcases in the other and leading the way to a room downstairs.

"Let's get you all dolled up." She sat me down on one of the chairs and turned to her suitcase, already opening it up to let a pile of clothes flow out.

"What's the first outfit?" I asked, looking at the many outfits she had.

"I was thinking you could wear this," Tessa suggested. She held up a red floral maxi dress. It was one of those wrap dresses that tied at the waist and looked exceptionally stunning.

"Do you like it? Or maybe something else?" She asked, a little unsure as she looked at me.

"No, this is perfect!" I jumped up from the seat and walked over to take the dress.

"Okay, we'll do your hair straight. We can pretend this is when you two found out about your pregnancy," Tessa said, handing me the dress and pulling out a pair of brown sandals.

"Okay, should I put this on first?" I raised a brow at her and looked around to see where I could change.

"Yes, go ahead. I'll get the makeup and stuff ready," She said and looked around for something in the suitcases.

I went behind the blinds to change out of my current outfit and put on the dress. It was yet in another Parks dress, so it went without saying that it was comfortable. Once I was done I walked out to face Tessa.

 Once I was done I walked out to face Tessa

<the dress she's wearing>

"You look stunning. Wow." Tessa smiled. looking at me from top to bottom with a proud look on her face.

"Thank you." I blushed a little and walked to the seat she patted for me to sit on.

"You know, you can always model for us." She adjusted the mirror in front of me and picked up a few bottles of foundation.

"Now you're just lying," I laughed, watching as she mixed her foundation on the back of her hand.

"I'm serious." She narrowed her eyes at me for a moment and lifted a purple sponge.

I just smiled at her and remained still as she began applying my makeup, luckily keeping it natural. After she was done she straighten my hair.

 After she was done she straighten my hair

    < her makeup > 

<The hairstyle she got>

Once I was ready I stepped outside, where I saw Eun-woo and Chae-Yeong setting up everything for the photo shoot. I looked over and saw Jimin. He was dressed in form-fitting black jeans that were ripped and with a black dress shirt. his hair was styled a little differently. It was exactly how it was years ago when we first met.

"Chloe....you look so lovely," Jimin said, eyes a little wide as he kept staring at me from head to toe, making me a little nervous as I shifted my weight from one leg to the other.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I smiled, trying to look away so he wouldn't see me smile.

"Okay, come on, people." Tessa clapped her hands, making us all jerk a little.

Jimin and I walked to where Tessa pointed. For this photo, Jimin stood behind me and rested a hand on my shoulder while we looked into the camera with a slight smile on our faces.

"Guys, this isn't good. You look like you just met each other. Jimin, try wrapping your arms around her and holding her to your chest," Tessa whined and pointed out to us how and where we should stand.

"Oh, okay," Jimin mumbled awkwardly, looking at me. I gave him a nod. I felt his large arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into his chest. All I could feel were his muscles underneath me. I remained a little stiff, trying not to breathe in his intoxicating smell.

"Chloe, can you look up at him with adoring eyes? Rest your hands over his and stop holding your breath please." Tessa sighed.

I mumbled a soft "Sorry" and did as she told me. I looked up at Jimin, letting out a loving sigh, and tried to look at him like he was the last piece of cake I desperately wanted. Tessa took a few more shots while we were in this outfit and then sent us to go change.

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait even tho it wasn't that long but still here is Chapter 23 hope u guys enjoy this one and make sure u vote comment and plz enjoy reading and that'll be all see u guys in the next chapter bye bye

Chapter 24 coming soon :) -Author

By the way folks, Tessa's picture is out in the Intro, sorry took longer cuz I forgot- Editor