Chapter 10

Jimin's POV:

Was she serious right now? I opened my mouth to say something then checked my surroundings. People were watching. This would have to continue some other day. we were both clearly too angry to pursue this conversation. I took my leave, calling Tessa the moment I got into the car. I had to go over to her place I really needed to talk to someone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how do you feel about that?" she asked, crossing one leg over the other as she lay back on that indigo couch of hers.

"Me being a father and just finding out about it?" I asked, sipping the coffee she made for us.

"Duh." she rolled her eyes.

"It sucks. I feel like I should've been there, but also, at the same time, I wasn't ready to become a father," I openly admitted. Tessa was always someone i could be open with

(Shittt should have been ur girlfriend then lol)

"You know the consequences of not using protection," she mumbled into the mug then loudly sipped her coffee.

"Yeah, but when she never called, I figured we got lucky, or she was on the pill." I sighed, rubbing my temples as I sank into the matching one-person seater.

"How did she handle you finding out?"

"She was pissed when I asked. Then, I asked her if she came for money-" I replied awkwardly.

"You fucking asshole," Tessa said, resting the mug on the coffee table.

(WE LOVE TESSA.)

"What?"

"You don't just do that, dumbass. It's clear she doesn't need your money. She picked up this job without even knowing you'd be the boss, and you go and accuse her of something like that and on top of that, you accused her of lying?" She smacked my shoulder, making me whine.

"How was I supposed to know?" I groaned, rubbing the spot where she hit me.

"The boy looks a lot like you when you were little." Tessa shrugged.

"How do you know what he looks like?" I frowned, looking at my bestfriend.

"I may or may not have stalked her online," She mumbled, picking up her phone and going through it.

"What...let me see." I peeked over her shoulder, wanting to see more of the little boy. The best and closest I'd seen of him was today, and it was only for five minutes less, even.

"See the brown eyes, the lips, maybe even the nose. The photo where he's wearing the red polo shirt reminds me of the one your mother hung up in her office." She pointed at her screen, and my eyes went over every little detail of the little boy.

"He does look like me...." I said softly, slightly smiling before remembering what situation I found myself in. "What do I do now? I have a child, Tess!"

"For starters, you'll have to apologize for your behavior," she advised me, and I nodded.

"Okay. That can be done easily."

"Now, as for your son, do you wish to be in his life?" she raised her dark brow at me.

"I have to, right?" I asked, brows still furrowed as I tried to figure this mess out.

"But only be there if you're serious about being there," Tessa replied, looking down at her hands. I understood right away what she meant her mother had only been there for financial support.

"Maybe I should ask if I could get to know him then?" I suggested. Kai deserved to have his father or at least know about him.

"Try that. He does seem like a sweet boy." Tessa smiled, putting away her phone and leaning back into her seat.

"Tess, my mother will kill me. A child out of wedlock?" I mumbled, just now realizing how bad this was. I didn't care about public's perception only my family's.

"Yeah, no kidding. Not to mention, she doesn't like Chloe." she laughed, making me glare at her, which made her laugh more.

"Fuck," I groaned, covering my face with my hands and slowly running them up to my hair.

"Hey, you'll get through this. Maybe he'll end up being the best thing to ever happen to you," Tessa assured me, rubbing my back to comfort me. I remained silent for a few moments, trying to collect my thoughts.

"I hope so...I know you've got meetings tomorrow, so I'll get out of your hair." I stood up it was also getting late.

"I should start charging you for therapy money," Tessa joked, getting up too and slowly leading the way to the front door.

"Name your price." I winked at her, making her smile and shake her head.

"Good night, Jim."

"Night, Tess." I waved at her. "Good luck with those meetings."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I got up early and got ready for the day. Finally, it was a day where I could dress casually. I put on my watch, picked up my keys, and was out of the house. The first stop was to get donuts and coffee. I even picked up some cake pops for toddlers they were supposed to have less sugar. I didn't know I was new to this.

 I didn't know I was new to this

<What he was wearing>

Now that I had everything I needed, I made my way to Chloe's apartment and knocked on the door, hoping that today would go much better than last night.

Okkkk guys that was chapter 10 seems like Jimin trying to get to know Chloe and Kai what do u guys think will it go well? Find out on the next chapter

Chapter 11 coming up soon :)- Author