Chapter 26

Chloe's POV:

"Really?!" Eun-woo asked happily, setting down the camera carefully and leaning on the tripod as he looked at his younger brother.

"Yeah, man," Jimin grinned, looking over at me and giving me a nod.

"That's so good!" Chae-yeong said excitedly, already smiling, and went inside to tell her mother, I assumed.

"When will you get these printed?" Chae-won asked Tessa, referring to the pictures we just shot.

"I will send them to the editors as a high priority, so you might have them by tomorrow" Tessa explained as she put the camera in its case and then in the suitcase she came with.

"Sounds good," Jimin said and tucked away his phone into his pocket. Once again, he was dressed in the suit he wore to work this morning.

"One little problem, though," Chae-won pointed out, catching everyone's attention. What could we have done wrong this time?

"What might that be?" I asked, sighing as this had barely started and was already becoming too much, it was too late to back out now.

"You two are as close as strangers," She pointed out. I frowned a little and looked over at Jimin. His brown eyes were focused on me. We did know some things about each other. When things were good, we talked somewhat......that had to count for something, right?

"We know stuff about each other," Jimin scoffed, almost as if he were offended by what Chae-won said.

"Let me rephrase that: you two act like strangers," Chae-won said and walked closer to Tessa. Tessa made a thinking face for a moment as she looked at us.

"You know, I think Namjoon might ask personal questions, and if you choke during that, he might get suspicious," Tessa said, biting her lip.

"Perhaps you should go out for dinner and talk things out," Chae-won pointed out, making me choke a little. A date? Was she out of her mind? I was scared of the thought, knowing I wouldn't be able to stop myself from falling for him, which would only end up with me hurting.

"What things?" I asked, hoping we could just forget about this horrific idea.

"Uhm, you know basic first date stuff, where you get to know the person," Tessa said, shrugging.

"I'm not too sure about that," Jimin mumbled awkwardly as he looked over in my direction.

"Well, you should get to know each other before Saturday night." Chae-won shrugged and went on her phone.

"I'm free tomorrow night," Jimin said, looking over at me.

"I can babysit for you two," Chae-won offered, looking at me since the final answer lay with me now. There was no escaping this; they were right. We had to go out, just the two of us and get to know each other better.

"By the end, you should know each other's dreams, deepest fears, and pet peeves." Tessa narrowed her eyes at us, once again switching to professional Tessa, the one that scared us all.

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin grumbled, shaking his head.

"Let's go and have lunch, which you deprived us of," I said, glaring playfully at Tessa, who rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Well, if you two knew how to stand in front of the camera, this would've gone a lot faster." She smirked, and we all laughed.

I helped Tessa pack up the suitcases, and the men helped her load them into her car. We all then sat at the dining table and started eating the lunch I had made before. Kai was seated on his grandmother's lap, neither of them letting go of each other. We all had a good time together. there was little to no tension between us all. Once lunch was over, they all went back to work. Chae-won was the only one who ended up helping with the clean-up, and she left afterward. Jimin hadn't left yet, he was showing Kai some card trick.