Chapter 32

Chloe's POV:

I decided to wear some sunglasses. It wouldn't cover much, but who knew- it might help. I drove to Terry's Terrace, where Camila and I planned on going for brunch. I arrived right on time and could see her walking to a table. I followed behind her.

"Hey." I smiled, taking a seat across from her.

"Chloe, hey. Right on time," she replied, handing the second menu over to me. "So, how's everything been so far?" She then asked as I looked through the menu to see what I'd order today.

"Good, actually. I really love living in a house," I answered truthfully. I crossed my arms on the table as I looked at her.

"That's good. I'm assuming Kai is happy too," Camila said, flipping through pages.

"Very much. He does miss you and Shawn from time to time," I said, thinking of the times he asked about them.

"Yeah, we miss him too," Camila said, sighing. I bit down on my lip. Should I just tell her now? It was best that she heard it from me.

"I have to tell you something, though. The night of the date, Jimin and I were drunk and ended up sleeping together," I whispered to her in case someone was listening to our conversation.

"You what?" She whispered-yelled, making me glare at her.

"I know, I know. We both agreed it was a mistake-" I was quick to say, but her face was already judging me.

"So, you're telling me you both swept it under the rug?" She asked sarcastically with a brow raised at me.

"Yes...." I answered her was making me slightly unsure now. I didn't like that look; it intimidated me. It always had, ever since we were little and she was babysitting me.

"See, this is why I knew this was a bad idea." Camila sighed hopelessly.

"It won't happen again; trust me," I assured her, knowing how bad it sounded. It was a mistake. one that won't happen again.

"Let's just order food," Camila said a little coldly.

We did just that and started talking about other things. I asked if she was sure about babysitting Kai tomorrow, which she and Shawn were. we chatted more about her and Shawn. they'd planned on moving, but it seemed like they'd put that on hold. Once they moved, they would be a lot closer to us. Kai and I would love that. After brunch, we went to do our grocery shopping. Camila was surprised by the number of items I needed, but I needed to make a five-course meal the next day!

After grocery shopping, I had to go home again to make Jimin's lunch. This time, he sent a driver to get it, so I was all alone again. I decided to go for a jog and do a little workout.

I felt a little safer jogging in this neighborhood because of all the security and privacy. It was clear that rich and famous people lived here. I fixed my baseball cap, slid up my sunglasses so they wouldn't fall, and jogged back home. When I got home, the first thing I did was shower, and followed by a nap.

Whenever Kai wasn't around, I liked to sleep and get the rest I deserved but sadly didn't always get. Around noon, my alarm went off, waking me. Knowing I had to prepare dinner, I went downstairs and started preparing. I made a broccoli and chicken salad for starters and then pizza too. I popped it into the oven but didn't turn it on yet because I wanted it to be fresh when we ate it.

I made a mini pizza and packed it up nicely with some of the salad for Chae-won. When she dropped Kai off, I gave it to her, and her face lit up.

"Oh my, thank you!" She grinned.