1

I'm so tired this day at work was hard I had a debate with someone it's raining it's not often that it's raining in Italy i look at my phone it was 9pm I was finally home I entered I the house and went to my room

"Love?" I said.

No answer I got up from my bed and went to the living room seeing my husband listening to the music with his AirPods and on his lap top I went to hug him behind he didn't give me attention so I take off his AirPods.

"Loris why don't you listen when I call you?" I said.

He didn't get his eyes off the lap top "sorry Rose I'm working now." He said.

After we get married he didn't give me the attention that I wanted sometime I just think that maybe it was not the best idea to be married with him whatever I went back to the room take off my shirt and put  my nightgown I lay down in my bed and was thinking about the fact that I miss him he didn't touch me anymore like the old night's I hate this feeling like he didn't want me anymore we didn't have sex for awhile now maybe I shouldn't be married at 20 years old it's always the same daytime I finish work and go sleep by myself...

————————————————————————-

"Sir we the Italian mafia wants to join us tomorrow what should I say ?"

Gustav look at me while I take a sip of the glass of whiskey that was on the table.

"Say to them to not get tired we will come get a jet for tomorrow morning." I said.

"Seriously Tom why don't you let them come why it's have to be us?" Georg asked me.

"I'm the one that take the choice's not you." I said.
He nodded and look at Bill with a annoyed face.

Then I hear a knock on the door the man enter and said "Sir the jet is ready for tomorrow morning."

I nodded and ask him "Bring me a girl for tonight" I said.

he nodded and close the door Gustave,Georg and Bill went to the club. I was waiting in my office I took off my tie and put away my gun I took a glass of vodka then hear the door open a girl with a tight skirt and a crop top was here she look at me with a smirked on her face.

"Sir I'm here for you now" The chick said.

I look at her with a smirked on my face "come here now." I said.

I was finally having the moment that I wanted all day sexual night as always.

This is my first time that I wrote a story on Wattpad I will try to uptade soon hope this first part please you don't forget to vote pls guys sorry if I do fault or anything !! 🩶🩶
my Tiktok : Ruwsdrms