26

The car started speeding I couldn't see trough the window it was so fast Tom was going so fast.

I turned around to see if we where the first and we where I was surprised but seeing the satisfaction on Tom's face was not surprising me anymore the adrenaline couldn't stop building up as he reached the most point.

I started seeing the line as we immediately passed it Tom slowly drive back I could hear the applauding people and screaming Tom's name.

I crossed my arm to my chest still mad at him for earlier.

"I know you like it Rosie." He said locking his eyes with mine.

"I-I didn't like it and never will come with you!" I said annoyed.

"Yeah you can think of it." He said before getting off of his car letting lonely.

"UGH!" I said screaming in the car.

I finally opened meeting Maria looking at me
"Bill Is mad that Tom has won." She said pointing at Bill arguing with Tom.

I couldn't stop myself but too smiled amused by they child behavior.

Suddenly Maria taked me in the middle of car's where no one could see us I stared at her weirdly.
"Rose I need to say you something." She said worried.

"You are scaring me Maria speak out!" I said holding her hands to support.

"Did Tom told you where he goes at night with Georg ?" She ask.

"He said it was some business then after he asked me him to be mine." I said looking at the floor.

"WHAT ?! OMG!" She said screaming.

"Fuck Maria don't scream like that!" I said as I put my hand on her mouth.

She stopped suddenly
"Wait- imagine if he's lying ?" She said.

I didn't think of that he seemed not really convinced that time but what else he could do that could make me angry.

"I hope he's not what else he can do ?" I said.

She just nodded slowly as we made our way back to the boy's.

"What you and Maria where talking about earlier?" He ask as he drove faster.

"It's none of your business." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh yes it is I know you where talking about me." He said.

I turned in shock to him how could he know.
"We where not talking about you." I said angrily.

"Stop turning around girls or I will be turning around boys." I said.

"Try you will see." He say.

"I hate you." I said angrily.
He makes me feel weak I didn't want to feel that way with him and it was hurting me.

"I know you like me." He said.

"Stop playing with me it's not because you kidnapped me that I will fall Inlove with you." I said.
But I lied I have weird feelings for him..

Silent..

"Tom" I said waiting for his response.

"We arrived get off." He said.

I didn't have the time to return myself that he was already gone why he was suddenly acting like this
I was getting myself into that but one thing could change my mind at anytime and I could leave.

- Tom's Pov -

"Stop playing with me it's not because you kidnapped me that I will fall Inlove with you." She said.

I couldn't stand her words anymore.
"We arrived get off." I said coldly.

I started to speed up faster as I can my anger ruching trough me i felt my self tearing up.

I faster sweep it I can't cry for her but the way she couldn't love me hurt she makes me weak and vulnerable I couldn't stand like I was with the other with her I didn't believe in love but for her I was falling for her perfection she was the light in my nightmare the way I act was not proving it but I never showed
anything for someone even my brother after my parents death I became a monster I wanted to be feared loved but I didn't give it back.

What she couldn't just love me I know I know but
Rose please.

I hate myself now she makes me become someone I didn't want to be and I will be denying that emotion no worries about it I'm not weak.

But she was my weakness.

I stopped the car in front of a club I don't want too see her tonight I couldn't.

I made my way to the bar every eyes on me fearing me I love it what I wanted satisfaction.

After 4 drinks I felt my head turning but still cousions
I could stand alcohol easily.

"Hi" I heard from behind me I turned to see a girl
with short hair looking at me with a smile.

"Who are you?!" I snapped at her.

"Oh I'm Yuri!" She said taking a seat in front of me.

🩶🩶

Tiktok :: ruwsdrms
Don't forget to vote!
If you want give your advice >>

Kidnappe Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें