31

2 month

3 month

• • •

1 year has passed now till I didn't show up to them I couldn't feel myself coming back the death of my dad made me stronger I know this is what he wanted me to become and not resting in bed crying I was becoming this but I become the better version of me I still liked dressed up in black like always it was after all my favorite colors.

My hair was now a bit longer still black.

•••

"1...2...3"

"Finally..." I said taking my breath as I just finished my sport I was is a black top and a tight black short I was in my garden now sweet drowning down my forehead as I take off my fighting band.

Still taking deep breath's I went to the kitchen drinking fresh water putting my hair in a ponytail as I suddenly heard the door bell I turned to look at the door as a paper enter the door then fall at the floor.

I went picking it I saw it was from Tokyo I immediately
think of Maria Bill Georg and Gustav I stopped myself reminding of Tom I completely forgot about him I didn't feel anything but old weird feelings.

As I finally opened the letter I went to the kitchen drinking my water and started reading the letter I immediately spilled out in shock.

" My Rose it's Maria.

I missed you're present so much we never separated each other till now and I need you back in my life with me.

I didn't send you this for that you know I will called you it's because Bill and me are getting serious now and we wanted to be married and I want you here with
me of course.

You will come 2 weeks before the weeding it will be in Germany I know it's crazy right but he's make me so happy.

The tickets for your flight are behind the letter
call me when you read this.

We missed you love!
Everyone those trust me.

You're lovely best friend Maria 🫶🏻"

I couldn't believe that I was so happy now shaking of
excitement taping on my phone.

"omg omg omg MARIA" I said for the first time I was feeling happy I had this smile that never disappeared of my coldness.

"ROSE YOU ARE OKAY WITH THIS RIGHT?!" She said I could feel worries in her voice.

"Aw my love I'm totally okay with it I know Bill I know he's the one for you." I said feeling my heart ache as I remind myself of his brother.

"Rose are you okay I know T-Tom Is gonna be here ?" She said.

"Y-yeah I know" I said drinking again my water.