28

Iroshi turned his head behind him as we did the same
I started seeing a girl but why does she seems like I know her oh no.

"YURI?!" I snapped shockingly.

Tom gave me look to me and Yuri now we where in front of each others.

"Oh I think you girls know each other." Iroshi said laughing.

I turned my look to her
"What are you doing with him Yuri ?!" I asked.

She approached herself to Iroshi in response he put his arms around her waist she looked at me with a smirked on her face.

"Oh Rose did you really think we where friends." She said sarcastically.

I didn't understand anything now what was happening to the kind girl that I met day's ago it was all fake this bitch.

"Where not anymore I guess." I said angrily.

She ignored me and turned her eyes to Tom a smirked appeared on her face.
"Thank you Tom for yesterday you where so good." She said.

My face went white what did he do I couldn't stand it
I turned to him quickly turning after to Yuri.
"You did it with HER?!" I said angrily.

"It's not a big deal Rose." He said angrily pointing to his gun to them.

"Yeah right but how this was feeling him with-"

Gunshot

Everything went so fast I killed her i started feeling tears in my eyes I couldn't hear anything but gunshots in the place I closed my eyes my arm crossing around my chest I didn't want to cry in front of him I hate him for him making myself feel guilty making me overthinking when he was just f-.

No more gunshots I get my head up to look at the mess
Blood everywhere Iroshi leaning near Yuri dead.

"That was easy." Tom said.

What did he said this mother fucker was being serious right now I couldn't bare it.

"Rose are you okay?" I heard but it became blurry.

I couldn't control myself anymore I was angry and it was becoming hateful.

My arms begin to up themselves
I started to turned to Tom
Now the gun pointing at him
Angry tear's in my eyes.

He just kept looking at me.
"I hate you." I said mumbling.

"I hate the way you make me feel." I said again.

"Rose calm down please." I heard Bill.

"I was feeling guilty last night when you where fucking a girl." I said loudly.

"You will not kill me." He said approaching himself.

"You love me right." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah I loved you Tom." I said before pushing him in the face.

I let my gun at the floor and started running of the room I just wanted to leave but before i could pass the door someone grabbed me by the wrist.

Bill

His face feel worried and sad.
I hugged him tightly as he did the same.

"I'm leaving Bill I love you all so much take care of Maria I love you please let me leave don't bother searching me." I said sobbing in his arms.

He started doing the same as we tightly hugged each other.

"I will send you the tickets for Italy I understand you Rose trust me he love you try to come back I love you so much." He said sobbing as I give him a kiss on the cheek running to my motorcycle.

I didn't care about my stuff I taked off my seatbelt of defense and gave it to him and I just rolled to the airport in motorcycle tears running down I didn't want to stay here anymore I was sorry for Maria hope she understand.

I fall for a lie.

- Tom's Pov -

Why I can't move I made a mistakes I couldn't deny it I wanted her love me and I did the wrong thing do make her go I will never see her again I'm trying to deny myself from her but I just couldn't I love her I realized too late.

It then slapped le a crossed the face she was gone and I made her leave I started running I was so dumb for letting her go I was so fucking full of myself to this I feared her because she was bringing me feelings that I've never wanted to have but I couldn't live without her I wanted excuse myself.

- Bill's Pov -
We all turned our head to Tom I thought that he could make feel better Rose she could make her love her but he did her wrong and know I can see on his face that he was regretting it.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Fuck you Tom she's gone." I said angrily but when I looked at his face his eyes glossy he was denying feelings for her it was hurting him but he still did something wrong I know my brother but I couldn't feel his feelings he barely show them this time I could see that he was regretting that.

"Sh-she gonna come back" He said scratching his neck trying to look serious and strong.

Suddenly I Maria came behind the others Georg Gustav oh no.

"Where is Rose?" She asked feeling that something in her voice.

She turned her look to Tom and start running towards him slapping him across the face.

I quickly run to her to stop her.
"YOU MADE HER RUN AWAY" she screamed tearing up.

Tom turned her eyes to her for the first time he was tearing up his eyes where red mixed with anger and rage and sadness.

I quickly run between them making Tom stop I give him a no look.

"FUCK" he screamed before walking to his car and drive off as I hugged Maria crying in my arms.

We all made our way to the home I couldn't stop comforting Maria as she ranged the stuff of Rose crying.

• • •

- Rose's Pov -

"Welcome to ***** plane the destination Milan Italy for 12:00 am."

I looked at the window seeing the city of Tokyo now little just for how beautiful it was I promised myself to go back but for now I needed to start again.

"Hi mom!" I said in the phone.

"Hi sweetie you already coming back I thought-" she started.

"Maria is staying longer I just wanted to come back I missed you and Italy!" I said it was real I missed her and my town too but it was not the reason for what I was coming back.

"We will be infront of the airport at 12:30 love you !" She said before we hang off.

I will missed them.

🩶🩶
Tiktok :: ruwsdrms
Don't forget to vote !