19

We went to the bar and take seat.

We couldn't stop taking shot laughing talking till We get drunk

We get drunk.

We went to dance.

Moving each other body I was hoping for Tom to didn't see it because he will go crazy

"Ooooohhh I love you girl" I said pointing my finger at her face.

"Ahaha I love you moreeeeee" she said laughing.

I tried to search my phone but didn't find it.

Shit.

"I let my purse alone come with me" I said making my way both laughing for nothing.

When we arrived at our place I taked my purse taking
My phone and I gave it to her.

"You are so cool here my number!" I said.

She smiled taping her number.
We said goodbye to each other.

I tried to make my way to the boys but how I was drunk it was hard.

I saw Bill and run over him seating on his lap.

He's smiled stop when I notice how drunk I was.

"How many drinks did you take Rose" He said.

I looked at him
"Mmmm mayybe 2-5 I don't know." I said laughing.

I turned to look around me still on the lap of Bill.

I cross the eyes of Tom he was looking at me up and down playing with his piercing.

Omg am i going crazy?

I looked at the girl at the girl that was still on Tom
kissing his neck.

The place where I kiss him
It was my place.

I couldn't control anything anymore the jealousy was hitting me.

I went to my purse and taked the weapon in it.
I stand up from Bill's lap.

"Oh no.." Bill said putting his hands on his face.

I suddenly pointed the weapon on the girl everyone freezed but I didn't care.

"Get off it's my place." I screamed at the girl.

She was now running off the Tom's lap.

"Mhm that was easy" I said smiling making my way on Tom's lap.

He smirked and put his hand on my ass.

I put my hand on his chest I start downing my hand at the place of his pants his start getting harder of the contact of my hands I said on Tom's ears.

"Do that again and I'll kill her." I said before getting myself off his lap making my way off the club to the elevator.

" I said before getting myself off his lap making my way off the club to the elevator

I went on it and click to the button "0" that lead to the outside.

The doors start closing when a hand goes of the middle of them starting to open it.

The doors completely open to let
Tom enter in the doors closed behind him.
He clicked on the button "stop the elevator"
I was now stuck with him.

"Fuck you Tom." I said angrily looking at him.

"Yeah if you want me to." He said sarcastically.

"Did someone say how you look sexy in this.
I hope no one say it to you already." He said playing with his piercing.

"Stop this Tom. You where with a girl tonight you can't just fuck me and the other day fuck others I can't talk to a men but you can't talk to a girl." I said angrily

I was still drunk so I was half smiling.

He didn't respond.

I looked up at him seeing that he was being quiet now
the distance tension between us was to hard to handle.

Making my way to him I said.
"You don't want to see someone touching me." I said taking his hands posing them on my ass.

My head was now closed to him.
"Fuck you Rose." He said angrily.

"Yes you can." I said sarcastically.

He suddenly take me up I put my legs around his waist he flatten me against the wall and we start kissing violently like we where hungry to each other and honestly it was true. While kissing I made my hand up and down on his jawline as he pressed his hands against my ass and he waist of the middle of my legs.
We pull out to give ourselves breathing we looked at each other's face's how our eyes was talking about need then we went back Tom start getting down the middle of my legs and went to open his pants he take it off of his pants i could feel how hard he was of the middle of my legs. He then pushed trough me off and back he's hands where pressing my ass so bad but how it felt good are heavy breath where synchro my nails gripped his back his heads on my shoulders.
"Tom-ahh " I let. He went back to my mouth we kissed as he went harder trough me I moan on his mouth.
He pulled out to moan "Fuck-Rose " He said.
We where getting faster and getting our climax.
I let a loud moan when he pulled out.

"I love when you screaming my name." He said smirking.

We adjusted our clothes and smiled to each other he clicked on the button of the elevator to go back.

When the doors opened he put his hands around my waist and said to my ears.

"Everyone is seeing that you are mine the next time you will maybe not know how to walk." He said before pulling off.

I smiled biting my lips as the idea of me and Tom doing it on the elevator.

We went out the club and went to his car.

🩶🩶