13

When he kisses me he continues i didn't want to give him back i was too frustrated.

He slapped my ass.

I left a moan and he takes the opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

I've never felt this before I didn't want to push him I like it I couldn't resist anymore that's it.

I put my arms around his neck.

We end up making out for a good 30 minutes before
he lifts me up I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slammed me against the wall kissing me slowly but  it became roughly like we needed each other like we waited this for a long time.

He tucks his hand gently under my dress, which is already up a little and made his way to my tits I let a moan as the sensation of him touching like no one did before.

He takes me to my bed an lays me down kissing every inch of my body before stripping me sliding my dress over my head then my panties right after.

He did the same.

I couldn't stop looking at his perfect body.

I felt nervous and stupid so I kept my eyes trained on his face refusing to let my eyes wander.

He however did not feel shy and was quite confident in not only his body but mine.

He look her over before smiling and looking back at my face.

He kisses my neck feeling his cold lip piercing press against my skin he groped my tits going back up to kiss my lips.

He then stop right in front of my legs.

"Ready?" He said with a smirked on his face.

I didn't respond I grab his shoulders to kiss him.

He slowly pushes into me making my grip onto his back an lean my head back.
"fuck!" He moaned quietly making me moan after hearing him an feeling him.

He started slowly and begin to go faster.

leaving one hand on his back and one hand pulling at his dreads moaning his name a bit louder.

"T-t-tom" I whine as he puts one hand by my head putting his face into the crook of my neck as we start reaching our climax, now clawing his back an pulling at his hair a lot harder almost screaming his name now  He whimpers into my ear as we reached our climax.

We finally finish an he lays next to me while not saying a word he's jus sliding his fingertips against my hips softly.

I finally fell asleep after awhile.

————————————————————————————
"Thank you for this night." I said.

No respond.

I looked at her while she was sleeping she was so beautiful I loved this night feeling our body together was better than anything she makes me wanna do it again I love changing but whit her it's like I  always wanted her

————————————————————————————

I woke up the sun hitting me

Tom was not with me anymore.

I then remember what happened last night one of the best night I had.

I miss this.

I got up and put my little white dress that was on the floor I then saw near her that was a bandanna.

His black bandanna.

I smiled at this and dropped it on the bed.

I started hearing people talking near my room it was in Tom rooms.

I opened my door and went to hear the discussion.

                                             💬 "Tom we have to go back people are waiting for us" Gustav said

💬
"Tom we have to go back people are waiting for us" Gustav said.

"The chef has been looking for her." Bill said.

"Listen you guys no one will ever approach her." Tom said.

Are they talking about me?

And who chef are they talking about?

"He is the son of this mother fucker." Bill said.

"Son of a bitch" Tom said angrily.

"I know it was a bad idea to bring her here!" Georg said.

I heard a glass broke out.

"Don't ever said this again!" Tom said screaming.

"Tom we have to tell here soon that we are going back to Tokyo." Bill said.

Tokyo ?!

This is so confusing.

I had to talk now.

I opened the door of his room slowly.

🩶🩶
Thank you for reading
don't forget to vote !!