9 🛩️

I woke up I saw him next to me without his T-shirt just his pants asleep

I woke up I saw him next to me without his T-shirt just his pants asleep. I smirked and get down advancing towards the bathroom I take off my dress revealing myself completely naked body.

————————————————————————————

I opened my eyes last night I went to watch her sleeping I fell asleep next to her

shit!

I scratched my eyes and heard the shower turn on. I got up and saw her from behind completely naked.

oh my lord.

I'm so attracted to this girl, how could her husband have cheated on her?

I should join her?

————————————————————————————

I was showering hot water hitting my body.

I heard a door open I turned around and saw Tom stepping into the shower with me naked was too focused looking at his abs.

My gaze begins to descend more when suddenly it's hand is placed on my hips but it brings me closer to his body. I was glued to the walls and to his body, my head a few centimeters from his.

I hadn't met his gaze yet, I finally met his gaze burning with desire.

I wanted to kiss him but everything is going too fast

Not the right time I have to make him wait.

"You have such a beautiful body." he said with a smirked on his face.

"Thanks but why did you join me dont you have a room? or a shower too?" I said.

"Everything is better when you here." He said.

"Yeah I know." I said, laughing sarcastically.

I put my hand on his chest pushing him against the wall on the other side.

I got closer.

"It's time for me to go and get ready for your forced trip." I said.

"Babe." I finished.