22

He was still riding faster I turned my head to see if the others where still behind us but not anymore.

I start questioning myself why those it's take more time than the others times.

Did I make him angry for real this time ?

I start stressing up a bit after what seems like years
we arrived in front of a big parking garage I just looked at him in a confusing way but he was having this cold face.

He enter as the door of the place opened up I was illuminated by the flash of the place.

When I was able to see I saw all around cars but there where the prettiest car I ever seen it's suddenly hit me if he was that good at riding that fast was he a racer ?

He pulled up and he turned to me with a smirked
"You like it don't you?" He said sarcastically.

I turned to him then looked around
"Yeah they are cool!" I said.

When I turned my face to him he was now so close I didn't notice when I was looking at the car we just looked at each others eyes when Tom said
"We didn't finish our discussion earlier." With a smirked he started playing with his lip ring looking at me up and down.

I started blushing why was he making me feel that way.

I put my hand on his cheek as I approach my lips to him but stopped as I listened to car's pulling up I let off my attention to Tom was making a noise of rage.
"Fuck" he said.

I saw the rest of the boys get out of their cars and Tom start doing it too so I put my short back on and did it too.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at the boys then Tom that was putting his black glasses he was so hot whit it but so intimidated because I couldn't see how he was looking at me or anything.

"Welcome to the home." Tom said.

I turned to look at him.
"Your kidding right you still think that you can keep me here with you ?!" I said angrily.

"Yes." He said with a smirked.

I hate this part of Tom he was cute then changing.

I sighed loudly and made my way to the door exit that lead to the house it was a huge house with a big lobby
leading to stairs and up them where what I think rooms then downstairs where some doors but one open shows a living room with a kitchen in it.

I stared at everything in the house where they already leaving here ?

Bill came up to me showing me where my room was I started to walk to the stairs checking everything around me it was all in black and white I went to the door where Bill told me to go and opened it.

When I opened my jaw dropped there was a big king bed and around a sofa with a giant Tv the wall of the room where black and the bed white the window where leading to the the view's of Tokyo I made my way to the bed touching it it was smoother that I thought I suddenly froze as I heard the door open and closed behind me.

"You like it?" He asked.

I turned to him trying to look angry as I can but not seeing his eyes what to intimidating.

"Yeah it's great." I said.

"But where are you going to sleep ?" I said thinking that he would say downstairs or something.

He let a smirked appear on his face
"That's my room you are staying with me." He said.

I felt so angry we were nothing for now why should we sleep together even too I know him a lot better now.

"No I'm not sleeping with you." I said as I passed behind him but he taked my wrist tightly and pinned me to the wall.

"I said you're staying with me." He said.

I slapped him across the face I needed to do that for awhile now he turned to me he's jawline was squeezing tightly I thought that he was broking his teeth.

Then suddenly put he's lips on mine at first I was not getting back but I started kissing him too it was a angry roughing kiss but I like it he start putting his hands on my hips he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his hips he takedown his glasses then put me on his bed he bit my lips hard.

"Ouch!" I said pulling off his lips.

"You deserved it." He said with a smirked.

Then he went again on my lips I started sucking his lip ring he started moan and went on a kiss again I put my hands around his neck before pulling my shirt off and short as he do the same thing I didn't have Tim that I was already naked and him too he started touching my body still kissing me playing with my tongue then he surprisly pull in me I moaned in surprise feeling him
As he started pushing up and down faster.

Feeling her touching my back my hair hearing her scream my name was something addicting I didn't want her to think that she made me that obsessed
but she was her legs wrapped around me as I touch her tits her kissing my neck oh gosh Rose what are you doing to me.

We reached our climax and he gave me a last kiss before leading near me.

"It was amazing." He said.

I turned to look at him a bit blushing
"I know." I said breathing heavily.

The night was showing off I started closing my eyes I heard Tom saying "You're mine." He said in a cold voice.

I still hearing him and didn't believe his words it was
cute but so him not showing any emotion.

🩶🩶
I did an edits about the last chapter on my account
ruwsdrms.

I will put photos just if it's to hard to describe now!

Don't forget to vote love !