23

I woke feeling something under my head going up and down I opened my eyes and saw that me and Tom where cuddling I smiled at his sleepy face he was so innocent when he was sleeping.

I let myself go up a bit slowly to not wake up Tom I was half naked I suprisly saw that my suitcases where already there in Tom's room I was still having the thought to leave but how I was with the most feared mafia in this town and in Germany.

I went to my purse taking my phone I just miss my friend Maria she always was taking news about me
I wanted to hear her voice so I called her I went to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

"ROSE!" She screamed in the phone.

I laughed a bit smiling at her voice.
"Shush I'm not alone!" I said talking slowly.

"Wait you are with who?" She asked.

I said to much now she was questioning.
"No it's just that I just woke up the hour are not the same you know." I said.

Maria know that I went to Tokyo she think that it was for my work if only she could know gosh.

"Rose when are you coming back in Italy ?" She asked exited.

My smile faded quickly as I tried to find an excuse
how could I explain to her everything ?
"Listen I can't and I don't know when I can't explain to you the reason right now I love you so much I have to go." I said as we said our goodbye.

Tears started falling apart but I didn't want to Tom to hear me I posed my phone near me I decided to take a shower maybe It should calm me.

As she said her goodbye to her friend "Maria" I heard
her sniffing was she crying ?
I never felt emotional for someone before I loved making people emotional but not feeling it why with her I was feeling guilty for order her to stay with me
She was changing my emotions around her I was not the same person but tried to be because I didn't want her to see me as someone else but the feared men in Tokyo and Germany but was I going to far right now?

I turned off the water and take a towel putting it around myself I opened the door and saw that Tom was not in the bed anymore but in the sofa watching the TV.

I went to my suitcases opened them to dress up myself
He turned he's face he was not that cold as time he was dressed up with his black bandanna on his forehead a red shirt and baggy jeans with sneakers he looked at me up and down.

"Morning!" I said not knowing what to say else.

"Good morning Rose." He said with a little smile on his face.

Did I dream or he just smile at me I was a bit surprised
I prepared my outfit for the day and put my hand on my towel I had to take it off but saw that Tom was staring at me in the corner of his eyes.

I immediately stop.
"Do you mind?" I said.

He turned his face to the tv.
"It's not like I've never seen you naked." He said sarcastically.

I looked at him being a bit red and taked off my towel
I put on me everything and went to put black high heels I went to the mirror starting to do a light makeup

I looked at him being a bit red and taked off my towel I put on me everything and went to put black high heels I went to the mirror starting to do a light makeup

I kept my hair in a ponytail and finished adjusted my
look.

"If you want to leave you can." He said slowly.
Still looking at the TV.

Earlier if he would say me this I was gonna run so fast but why was feeling like I didn't want to go anymore like this was home now and it was not bothering me anymore Tom would change maybe I don't know.

I turned and made my way to the sofa I set with him approaching myself his face turned to me his beautiful brown eyes so hypnotic I looked at him and turned to the TV.

"No." I said turning again to him.

He looked at me surprised.

"I'm not feeling myself leaving now I have a friends that I really love and someone else that I like." I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"So you don't want to leave me ?" He said with a smirked.

"Not you the boys...but you too" I said now smiling
at him.

I approached myself and kiss him rapidly but he grabbed me and pulled me into a longer kiss.

It started to get more intense but the door opened letting Bill and the other come in the room.

"SO-" Bill started screaming but stopped in shock at me and Tom where still close to each other.

"Fuck Bill I told you to knock on my door." He said almost screaming.

"Yeah I know why" Bill said looking at me.

I just smirked at them and looked back to Tom.
They closed the door.

"You know your friend Maria she can come Bill will buy her tickets for her to pass the time here." He said.

I let a screamed of shock and kissed him on the cheek I immediately went on my phone.

"Be downstairs when you can." He said closing the door behind him.

I nodded exited I loved this Tom he was just so adorable and almost feel like we where a couple.

————

We where waiting in the airport with Bill and Tom Georg and Gustav where with there girl so they couldn't come.

I was in front of the boys waiting for Maria clapping with my hands.

I saw her coming looking for us as I screamed her name and run to her when she saw me she did  to we jumped to each other kissing cheeks and hugging I loved her she had brown eyes and fake blonde hair
She was more crazy then me.

"I've missed youuuuu" she now taking me by the waist taking her suitcases.

I smiled at her as we made our way to the boys that where looking at us in shock by our reaction.

"Let's do the presentation!" I said.

But behind my smile was feared feared of her reaction at who the guys really were who I became what I did the story I was afraid to tell her but for now enjoying the moment with her.

🩶🩶
Tiktok account
@ruwsdrms