24

It has been now 1 week past that Maria came and she was my light of the trip i was now so finally happy I've missed her so much we went to buy dress in the city of Tokyo when Tom and the boys where not here because i didn't want them to know where we go and everything i wanted to feel free to do what I want and besides Tom was not here often I was feeling weird about it he was always there where I was but I know who he is so maybe he was doing business.

I was happy to pass the time with Maria and everything but she still didn't know about them and she didn't know about Bill because i feel like their where falling in love with each other one night I woke up to go and take some water downstairs Tom Georg was not here just Gustav and Bill and when I made my way back to my room I saw Maria entering in Bill room they smiled at each other and kissed I was happy for them I knew Bill well now he was a good guy and Maria too they where for each other.

I woke up early this morning the house was quiet
Tom was not in the bed I was getting used to it but honestly missed him maybe we could be something more I don't know I always had this feeling but didn't want to believe in it..

I went to my bag to see what should i put today i wanted something that me and Maria chose with Bill at the store.

I picked a black underwear with a baggy jeans and a top that was just covering my chest.

I put the outfit on me and brushed my long hair now black I loved the hair color Maria love it too she wanted too to do it but she hesitated and honestly I couldn't denied her blonde hair was so pretty too.

I went downstairs it was still a little bit dark and open the fridge the fresh air hitting my face waking me completely up nothing interested me so I put on the coffee machine the house was pretty big and quiet it was more awkward.

I taked my glass of coffee and went towards the living room to see the tv it has been a long time since I didn't
watch it I arrived at the two sofa and at my surprise I saw Georg leaning completely dead of sleep on the couch and Tom leaning too on the one in front of the tv I smiled then cringed at myself how would I seat now.

I put my glass slowly on the table and slowly tried to pass in front of Tom as I was slowly silently walking he grabbed my wrist making turned to him he make me leaned with still sleeping he said.

"I've missed you." In he husky voice that made me shiver.

I was now leaning my back turned to him he's muscular arms around my waist I couldn't stop myself but to smile.

"I've missed you too." I said now blushing I know he couldn't see me but now answer he was sleepy.

I tried to turn myself to face him with hard work I finally did it my face now close to his I could see his beautiful sleepy face our chest waving together with my little voice to not wake Georg I ask.

"Where have you've been I don't see you around anymore?" I ask closing my eyes.

He wrapped his arm tighter my body stick to his.
"Business you know..." He said slightly.

"Did you know Maria and Bill are together." I said smiling thinking of them together.

"Yeah I saw them." He said.

I suddenly felt sad I had this feeling that I wanted to have this too I was thinking about no one but Tom he didn't want to get out of my mind I think I love him do I I can't say it I..

He suddenly opened his eyes making eyes contact with mine.
"Rose?" He said seeing how my face changed of humor.

"Mhm?" I said.

"Do you want to be mine?" He said.

"I'm already yours" I said looking deep into he's eyes.

He smiled at me then kissed me tightly he closed his eyes again did I really hear the good thing was he asking me to be he's but I didn't control my response and honestly I didn't regret it.

The only thing I have to do now is announcing to my best friend with who we are.

•••

We where in the kitchen me and Maria only all the boys where gone I don't know where but I never think about asking honestly I didn't want to go with them because Maria will see that now I have weapons with me.

But I had to do it now the time.

"Maria?" I said as she turned her look of her phone to me.

"Please don't freak out I have to tell you something." I said worried.

I went to the sofa where I tap the seat near me to her to come seat down.

"Rose take a deap breath and go one." She said.

I felt my eyes being weathered our friendship is in danger if I said to her or she will understand me let's see...

"Listen I'm was not here because of my work me and Loris are not together anymore." I said.

"What I don't understand what did happen then?" She said taking my hand in a worried way.

"Well I'm gonna explain to you...." I said.

....

"WHAT?!" She said screaming.

"Pls calm down I don't want to this affect our friendship and don't worry for me I begging you." I said trying to calm her as she stand up walking in the house panicking.

We stopped at the door suddenly opening her eyes wined.

The boys enter talking to each other then turned to Maria that is paralyzed.

"What is happening Maria?" Bill came to her rubbing her shoulders.

I was staying behind still at the door of the kitchen my hand on my face afraid of what is gonna happen when I take off my hand I looked at the boys Bill trying to calm down Maria as she stand in front of Tom angrily screaming at him.

"I swear if you do something to her Tom KAULITZ." She said approaching her finger on his face.

I started running towards her taking her by the wrist i don't want her to make angry Tom I still don't know if
I can trust what he can do I gave a look to Bill I give him a sorry look he nod at me trying to pull up the stairs with Maria still talking.

I turned to face Tom who has a proud smile on his face he is so annoying some time.

"Well interesting!" Georg said smiling.

"Omg shut up!" Me and Tom said turning to him.

It was clearly not the time to laugh my best friend just know that she is in love with a mafia members that I've been kidnapped and that I realize that I'm in love of Tom kaulitz.

I feel Tom's hand on my chin pulling it up looking at me in the eyes.

"Don't worry she will calm down." He said.

"I mean I'm the best so no reason to be afraid of me right?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh my god you are so full of yourself." I said making my way to the stairs to go see Maria.

He don't realize who he is or he is doing it on purpose to make me angry.

My only priority was Maria now.

Guys sorry for the long update I've been dealing with mental health problems lately I have a bunch of ideas now I will try to post often promise !

Tiktok : ruwsdrms