Forcing to marry

The servants were ordered to leave the crown princess's wings by the orders of the emperor, it was a façade that depicted the immense love of the sovereign for his queen and that his entire self was devoted to her when it reality Icarus had known that Layla would not enter the holy temple to get tied to his fate willingly.

But even if she abhorred him she must be tied down to him and him only.

The muscular stature embraced the female from behind as he clasped the hooks that bound the dark turquoise dress together on her delicate frame, callused fingers glided the skin of the spine as he adorned her, it was like he dared her to escape his seduction.

Layla disliked every single thing at that moment yet she could not seem to resent his touch, her teeth sank into the plump pink bottom lip to stop a moan escaping her lips just like that with excruciating slow movements she was robed and embellished with gems from all over the empire.

Her fingers possessed seven rings of opal and amethyst embedded diamonds symbolizing the seven kingdoms that were conquered by Icarus and merged into Zeyphyr to create the empire of Ardos. Teardrop shaped emeralds adorned her earshells.

"Do you like this necklace?" She hated those red rubies to the extent of glaring at Icarus to which he smiled and replied his voice getting huskier.

"I have same thoughts as my queen and cannot seem to like it no matter how I look, I have brought something else for you." Rubies were replaced by sun gold sapphires that somewhat resembled the colour of Icarus's eyes making Lalya seemingly look at the male in hazed delusion.

Was this his way of telling her that he shall from now he owned her?

Layla wished to snatch that piece of jewelry whose value was similar to one fourth the imperial treasury of Avesta and maybe throw it away but when she looked at her hands she could not help but feel ashamed.

The moment Icarus had entered her chambers, the female had tried to resist getting dressed for her own marriage and thus soon her wrists were bound by the male but even then she did not stayed calm, it was only when his strict voice had asked her 'obey me little girl' she could not help but follow.

Just like he had adorned her with extravagant gems, she was forced to watch as he got undressed infront of her, first taking off his fur cloak followed by the fabric that adorned him.

The masculine built that was partially reflected when he towed over her was now completely bare for her to see, muscular chest and sculpted like that of a war lord with bicep thrice her hand, the patterns of veins crisscrossing his arms were so exquisitely dangerous that she gulped his presence like that of a poison that she could not help but drink.

It was only when the Emperor did not stopped at that point and even took off his lower briefs did her eyes widened innocently before they were clenched shut tightly, she had never known such shameful thoughts and the heat that were bubbling inside of her, neither was she aware that why were her thighs coated with a thin layer of wet nectar....it was all so foreign and sinful.

Layla in her previous life was not some one who ever saw even Jeremiah with lust, she wanted love and when she was denied that she came to understand that there was never an amorous feeling that she held for him. She never liked his touch.

"Are you thinking of another man?" The wrath in Icarus's tone was scary, till now when he endured her tantrums there wasn't any displeasure but when she had frowned while her eyes closed, unfocused on him he went somewhat insane with envy.

"Here" Her hands were untied as the male held her palm and guided it to a place where it was so scalding with wet pleasure that it almost burned Layla's heart and innocent mind, tainting it with sin.

"Tell me is that man better?" Fragile palm that was pale in comparison to his tanned golden was wrapped around the masculinity of the man that Layla could not see making her gasp and tremble yet she could not let go and feel him.

She was not so strong as to take this inside of her. She might not even survive if her took her even a bit roughly.

"Are you afraid my little dove?" The question was asked yet not to be answered with words, Layla was pulled to his chest with innocent pink irises daring to only look at him in some sort of pure daze and then she was made to feel him against her stomach.

"I-Icarus." Tears gathered in those crystal hues and the male gritted his teeth before closing his lips onto her ear as he traced its outline with his tongue.

"It is husband for you."

After that when Icarus dressed Layla did not utter a word and also did not looked at him trying to clear her clouded mind she tried to find an ounce of reasoning but she did not had an y idea that why did her sense did not warned her against him.

"Lets go to the altar." Before she could answer she was scooped up into his hold and escorted outside the chambers where the maids were waiting for the couple since two hours. No matter how embarrassing it was for the emperor to hold her infront of all the servants he did not care for he knew she might run away if he relented even a little.

 No matter how embarrassing it was for the emperor to hold her infront of all the servants he did not care for he knew she might run away if he relented even a little