Taking Advantage

The carriage with insignia of the royal family opened making Damien's heart beat erratically, Layla was back.

It was just that he never expected that the dangerous emperor whom he hated would emerge with Layla in his hold who was not even aware that they had reached the ducal house for she was sleeping soundly with her hands around his neck.

If one was to think clearly it was almost as if Icarus had kept Layla awake the entire night so as to tire her out to this extent. Whenever she had slowly descended to the sleeping realm he had pushed inside her and made love to her innumerable times with slow movements that at the end it made her wide awake with tears dripping down her cheeks. Her thighs were coated with his semen but she did not even had the energy to get up and wash herself.

After morning came she was finally allowed to take a nap and slept through the process of bathing and getting dressed.

"Welcome your highness the Emperor, welcome your majesty the empress of Ardos-"Servants looked at the female who had two funnily made small braids along with a dress that looked like she was taking a walk in her garden rather then visiting the ducal house, it was just that she was asleep so none could ask.

"Her hair-"

"What? I made it, do you have a problem with my empress's hair?"

"N-No your majesty, I apologize."

While Damien and Leon were so angry as to be rendered speechless, a woman with hair similar to Layla was decorated like a doll, adornments that even the imperial princess of Avesta had to think twice before wearing, embellished her body. She was dressed so extravagantly so to appear more beautiful than Layla yet she did not know what to compare when it was as such.

"Iris" A voice emerged from behind Icarus, and Marianna looked down at the female who was bowing with a seductive smile directed at Icarus. She was the daughter of Duke Everdale's sister and shared some commonalities with Layla's features.

"Sister Marianna!"

"Since when the daughter of a count can call a ducal princess 'sister'?" The bustling and whispers quieted down and Iris blushed with embarrassment. Only Layla would ever call her that.

"Marianna" Damien interrupted calmly but it was evident that he wished to educate his daughter well at this moment. Iris was his key to get Layla back, if she can seduce Icarus his work would be done.

"Iris is an honored guest and your cousin, you are being rude Marianna-"

"If It was not Duke Everdale, one could have wondered if the castle is so shabby that the guests are kept standing at the pathway for so long. I and my wife have not slept all night so if can please hurry up."

Karl was at the back and could not see the situation but when those words fell in his ears he knew exactly what they meant.

No words were exchanged after that and the emperor was guided to his luxurious room with Layla being assigned her childhood chamber, since the host assigned separate chambers to use, Icarus did not say anything but the evil glint in his eyes was just too lethal.

______________________________________________________

Leon stood infront of Layla's door and it dawned upon him that it had been a long time since he had come to visit her here, even the intricate patterns on the wood were somewhat unfamiliar to him, his fist raised to knock but at that moment a gentle sweet complaint like a blooming flower stopped him in his tracks.

"Hah s-stop p-please..."

"Its okay, just trust me."

"Oh, y-yes but-"A moan followed.

"Baby does it feel good?"

"Hmmm"

This was the chamber where little Layla was given birth by their mother, it was the place where she learned to walk her first steps, also the place which was the epitome of those innocent eyes that shyly looked at him, calling him big brother as if asking him to praise her for making a good drawing.

At that moment Leon could have broken the wooden door and entered if it wasn't for Layla being inside. His fist thus banged and a crack could be very well seen on the mahogany surface before he turned around and left fuming.

Layla was startled by the sudden sound and jumped a little making her husband laugh.

"Relax baby, it must have been a wild animal set free accidently, don't worry I am here." Layla wanted to ask questions because it surely did not felt like a 'wild animal' but when Icarus dug his finger at the sole of her feet and massaged she could not help but moan again.

"You were so tired that all your muscles are stiff, what were you doing? Wrestling?" At that the female got red in face and pouted.

"Its all because of you!"

"What did I do?"

"You-.you did not let me sleep!"

"I never woke you up little dove. I just fucked you while you were resting, your insides were so warm and cozy-" Soft palms touched his lips as Layla prevented Icarus from speaking anymore.

"Its all your fault." She mumbled under her breath and was thinking about something when her body was snatched by the male who pulled her closer.

"Its my fault yes, so when you are with my child I will take all responsibility and would not bully you anymore." Layla blushed a little and was going to embrace Icarus when she coughed a little, moving her face away from him.

When she smiled again and looked back at him there was a horror that reflected in golden irises.

"Layla!" Blood trickled down the female's nose and stained her dress.

Not many chapters are left, I guess it will be 10 more maybe~