Conjugal

Warning" Mature

Venus, the goddess of love and beauty shone as an evening star over the mortal realm, and the entire arena was stained with darkness, tents were set and Layla was escorted by her husband to one of the carven. It was a place like this previously when she had an argument with her father over marrying Icarus, it was here he raised his hand at her.

"Are you cold?" Layla seemed to have not heard Icarus and stared blankly at the ground, only when her thick fur cloak was taken off her bare shoulders did she raise up her head and stare at the golden irises that were gazing at her lovingly.

"I don't want to forgive them."

"Then don't." Warm liquid was poured down her bare shoulders and massaged with rough palms as they left burning touches, Layla did not even realize that she was freezing cold and her muscles so stiff as she thought about hateful things until the gentle fingers dug into her flesh and slow circles were rubbed.

A dark euphonic voice thrummed behind her back as a hypnotic symphony with his lips touching her ear.

"If you dislike it...just kill them, I will take the responsibility." Icarus sat and pulled Layla over his lap as his fingers clutched her waist, staining her pure white dress with the aromatic oil.

"Y-You can't be serious, I cannot kill people like that-" A gasp escaped plump pink lips when the dangerous man bowed and popped open one of the buttons over her chest with his teeth, followed by others,

"And who can stop my empress from doing so? Just dying from your hands is an honor." Layla wasn't too certain if Icarus was seducing her or if he intended to calm her down from stress but she wasn't calm at all, when his fingers touched the valley of her breasts she had to bite her lips so as to not moan loudly. There were scars on his hand thus it wasn't in the slightest smooth and in comparison the creamy soft skin was so soft, Icarus could not stop himself from dipping his head and lewdly licking her over.

"You are so beautiful baby, can you please let me take off your clothes? I really wish to bend you over and fuck you princess."

So dirty.

Layla trembled when he looked at her intently, almost staring at her soul and seeking a 'yes' from her side. Would he make her say it? Say those lewd things.

"Or do you want me to raise those pretty thighs over my shoulder and eat your-"

"Yes! Yes, I will do whatever you said previously!" Layla as shy as a tomato almost died with embarrassment, she remembered when he did it in the imperial bath and how exposed did she felt. She was so shy and flushed at the moment that the pink irises dared not meet the golden ones who watched her like a hawk.

"Aww my pretty princess wants her flower to be taken, don't cry love, I will not make you wait.." Icarus encased Layla in his hold and his lips molded with hers with passionate vigor. The female did not even realize that she had cried a little with frustration, he said such things and touched her all over, she felt so hot and bothered and disliked being not directly pleasured where she needed him the most..it was so shameful.

Moist tongue entered her mouth and gently clashed with her own as a ripping sound ensued making Layla gasp as her dress was torn from in between and was discarded on the floor. Still, before she could say anything, the back of her head was held and she was again kissed without any abandon making her whimper.

"You taste so damn sweet." the serene sweet moan might have flared the male's carnal desires further. Thus Layla was undressed with such aggressive movements, Icarus could barely control himself as he saw those wide pink irises looking up at him so expressively. She was naked before him, covering the pink nubs of her breasts so shyly, not knowing that it further enhanced her charm.

He could feel her flower weeping nectar on his thighs and the pearl between it was visible as she slowly rocked herself back and forth on his thigh, she watched him with hazy delirious eyes as she sought pleasure at his expense, those dainty arms that covered her modesty slowly moved away and those pink nubs with her full breasts were visible-

"Layla" Icarus choked out her name with animalistic carnal desire as his palms encased her waist to stop her from moving, golden irises shut tightly and he breathed deeply gritting his teeth.

"Tell me something about yourself, something that would help me calm down or I would not be able to control myself, I would take you roughly but it's your first time-" It was his first too but he did not feel the need to speak it. The desire in him had exceeded what was considered normal and he might as well bend her over the bed and roughly fuck her from behind if this continued.

When Icarus bent his head and bit Layla's neck, sinking his teeth into her flesh, it was almost a warning that he was losing all control thus the female stuttered to help him out.

"I-I remember my father once mentioned my mother, w-well he said she was a feeble, weak, and kind woman but did not have it her to rule the duchy, because of her weakness she could not k-keep up and passed away, that day he had looked at me with some mixed emotions in his eyes and said that it was I who resembled her more than any of his other children.

He told me to know that he was the Duke and I, a person who did not have any abilities, worthless without his support so I should keep my.... worth.

I dislike it, even abhor to visit that place but I will not cower. He wishes for me to forget everything and forgive him.

I won't." She did not know what to say when he asked her thus she sprouted whatever nonsense was going on in her mind earlier.

"Worthless? Oh, baby, you are the most deserving one. Duke Everdale, that bas-.idiot..... he runs after honor right...let me just show him things of honor." The dainty wrist of the princess was taken and kissed gently before Icarus got up and took Layla to his bed, he must make her forget everything, tire her out so all she could do was to think of him. Anger and lust intermingled with his love and today he wished to teach his little dove a lesson.

If earlier he was just maddened by how pretty his wife was, now it was like he also felt like she was so innocent and naïve for he must have long poisoned that family, he must love her thoroughly tonight and for all nights to come but he must also punish her for enduring what she did not like.

Before Layla could speak anymore her eyesight was bound with a blindfold and gentle kisses were left on her stomach as rough hands fondled with her breasts, fingers pinched her nubs making her mewl and wither in need.

"Come little bird, cry for me tonight."

A whimper escaped past her lips when the masculine finger touched the pearl between her legs and probed her entrance, Layla moaned when a finger gently entered her but soon it was replaced by something that was not easy for her to take.

"Ah! I-Icarus!"

"Don't ever let anyone make you cry in future, the only place you are allowed to weep is when you are taking my cock." When the male entered her an inch more there was whimper from the female beneath him who dug her nails in his arms and drew blood.

Layla did not know why did it feel so uncomfortable and yet she was engulfing the thing inside her so greedily, it was as if she fit with him and had long wanted it. Beads of sweat dropped on her body from the male above her who controlled his strength and waited for her to adjust yet she did not know why her fingers sought his cock and force it inside all the way.

Intermingling moans followed by manly curses echoed and the male moved gently at first. He was just too much, Layla did not know earlier if she would want him his like this, so wantonly and it made her cry in shame.

"Baby" He kissed her lovingly but the gentle movements soon changed to a little slow and rough making Layla cry out and the entire night she was left panting and moaning so much so to be almost rendered without voice the next day.