War 12

Third Person's POV

Ged darted his eyes to the woman walking slowly revealing herself to the crowd in front of them. He scoffed seeing her face again. He still doesn't accept her as one of their family member especially as his sister. He can't do anything and that's fuck up. He hates it when he can't do anything to some sort of situation.

He watch how she bit her lip and pinching her fingers in nervousness. He was somehow a bit amaze of how she appear to be confident in her posture but when he actually look at her intently, she's fragile, nervous and weak.

That's what he thought.

"I would like everyone to treat this young lady the same as you treat me." His dad smiled to everyone but his voice was actually threatening them. He just rolled his eyes.

"You've been rolling your eyes for the seventh time now." He look at Emerson who whispered at him.

"You got a problem with that, asshole?" His brother just silently laughed at him.

He scoff and pay his attention towards the woman in front of him. He hates her for no reason. He knew that she doesn't have to do with the fucked up love story of their parents but he still hates her.

No, he hates her because she got his father's attention. He has been the favorite son since then but when that woman suddenly came into their lives together with her mother, he feels like being ignored and his father's attention was now on them.

While his father still blubbering about something that he didn't pay attention to, his eyes caught the suspicious looking thing above the high ceiling. There was something in there. He realized that there is a sniper aiming towards their direction. No, towards the woman standing in front of them right now. He looked at his brother, they were also looking at the same direction with wide eyes.

"Zelene!"

Bang!

KAAGAD dumapa si Zelene upang hindi siya matamaan ng bala nang marinig ang putok. She noticed the sniper already, she's not dumb but she was surprise by the sudden action of the four brothers. Kaagad siya nitong hinila at pinalibutan na parang pinoprotektahan siya ng mga ito.

Including Ged.

The room filled with screams by the students. Napa-ikot siya ng kaniyang mata nang magpagtanto na walang silencer ang sniper na ginamit. How studid.

"Are you okay, Zelene?" Emerson asked her. Tumango lang ito, hindi nagsasalita. She was observing the place.

"Hey, why aren't you talking? Are you really fine?" Huli na nitong napagtanto na nasapak na pala nito ng mahina si Emerson sa braso, pinapatahimik siya.

Her eyes widen when there's a student who pulled out a gun in his pocket and raised it to their direction.

Shit! He's going to shoot them!

She immediately stand up and shove them away from her at binunot kaagad ang baril na nasa pantalon ng isa sa kanilang tauhan at ipinutok sa isang estudyante na handa na sanang putukan ang kanilang direksyon.

They've also spies inside here, huh.

The other students looked at the body that was lying now on the cold floor in terror. The blood was scattered and some dripping down the staircase.

"You know how to use gun?" Kalmadong tanong ni Randolph sa kaniyang tabi. Napalingon din siya kay Henry na dahan-dahang kinuha ang baril sa kaniya.

"That's impressive." Saad nito. She purse her lip. Hindi niya dapat ibulgar na marunong siyang gumamit nang baril but she don't have anymore choice. Her instinct kicked in.

"Clean the mess and cancel their classes. Reasoned out the happenings inside here."

"ZEE!" Niyakap siya ng ina pagkarating nila sa hotel. Kinansela ang mga klase ngayong araw kagaya ng sabi ni tito Henry since the other students was still shocked about the scenes happening earlier. The Walton's are all here. Pinalaam nila ang kanyang ina sa nangyari kanina kaya halos masakal na ito sa higpit ng yakap niya.

"Ma, h-hindi ako makahinga." Bulong nito. Mas mamatay pa ata siya dito kesa sa sagupaan kanina.

Kidding.

"A-Ay hehe." Humiwalay siya sa yakap bago pinagdiskitahan na naman ang pisngi nito na hinahaplos-haplos niya.

"Are you okay? Hindi ka ba nasugatan?"

"I'm really fine, ma." Sabi ulit nito dahil pinagtinginan sila ng mag-ama. Nakakahiya.

"Thank you for protecting her, everyone." Bumaling siya sa mga ito kaya naka hinga ito ng maluwag.

"We need to talk, hon." Nakangiting sabi ni tito Henry sa ina kaya nagpa-alam muna ang mga ito sa sa kanila dahilan para maiwan silang anim.

Awkward.

"You're a mommy's girl, huh." She looked at Ged's smirking face. Manghahamon na naman 'to ng away, 'ta mo.

"No?" Depensa nito.

"You are."

"I'm not." Ulit na naman nito. Bakit ba pinagpipilitan niya 'yon?!

"I know where this is going. Tumigil na kayo." Singit ni Randolph sa kanila.

"Let them be." Saad ni Dwayne na nage-enjoy sa alitang nilang dalawa. Isa pa ang batang 'to, kaugali din si Ged.

"The wedding is near, don't you have plans of stopping it?" Tumingin si Ged sa dalaga.

What kind of question is that?

Asshole.

"Find it out yourself." Malditang sabi nito at tinalikuran na silang lahat. She's relief that no one stop her from leaving.

Hindi niya lang talaga masikmura na makasama sa iisang lugar ang magkapatid lalong-lalo na si Ged. She hate everything that comes out of his mouth. Wala itong magandang sinasabi sa totoo lang. Napairap na lamang ito sa hangin.

He's getting on her nerves.

***

Dumating ang araw ng kasal, everyone was preparing for this special occasion. She yawned and looked at her self in the mirror. There's someone doing her make-up, nails and hair.

Mr. Henry Walton hire tons of make up and hairstylist. Hindi niya nga kilala ang mga kasama sa kasal ng ina niya, she doesn't care though. She just wanted this day to fucking end.

Ilang oras ang nakuha bago sila natapos. The wedding will be held on the church then to the reception which is in this hotel. Her mother was on the other room so as the other guests.

"You're done, madame."

She took a deep breath before nodding to Frederick.

"Thank you."

She don't know if she can bear seeing her mother marrying another man later but she's happy for her though. She deserves all of this. Kahit pa na masaktan siya basta lang na masaya ang kaniyang ina ay sapat na iyon para mabawasan ang sakit na naramdaman kahit paano.

She is sure tito Henry will treat her right. Panatag naman ang kaniyang kalooban sa lalaki na aalaagan siya nito nang mabuti. She wish them a long time happiness.

A/N: Voting, commenting and sharing this to your friends is highly appreciated. Thank you for reading this story:)