𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

❉•⦇✧⦈⦇✦⦈•❉

sunday, 7:23 am

( 2 days after beomgyu got into an accident )

beomgyu was dead.

not actually, but pretty much you could compare him to a dead body. he was on bed rest for 2 days,he hadn't moved and refused to eat as much as he normally did, more to that, he still had to go school and 'date' some fucking Yeonjun guy. yay....

but obviously he knew who the 'choi yeonjun' was, he just didn't like the vibes he gave out.

his injuries weren't that servere, apart from his wrist being in a cast which was surprising, as normally people would come out with more injuries and possibly even broken bones when falling off a speeding motorbike without protection.

his father hadn't even bat an eyelash when he heard of the news and instead was mad at beomgyu. not that he cared though.

the news had been spread out already and he received lots of support from his fans which he was grateful for.

he did have scars and bruises but they only hurt for a day, plus they would disappear in about 4 days time, luckily for him, he had all his fashion shoots scheduled for a week, meaning he didn't have to worry about his appearance.

also lucky for him was his wrist cast removal date to be due in 2 weeks,

and damn he probably had done sm good to god, as he had very major races in 3 weeks, giving him more than enough time to heal his wrist, and be able to drive again.

however in all honesty, beomgyu himself was tired. life was so harsh towards him.

how come he was forced to attend fashion events and shows, model, do interviews, design stuff for his own brand, learn how to take care of his father's two companies at just 17.

also, his father would probably make him work like hell for the upcoming week as a punishment for disobeying him, greattt.

he wishes he had his friends' parents. at least they let their own child choose whatever they wanted to do willingly.

also, he was also restricted from relationships, after his father found out 14 year old beomgyu was dating, what taehyung called, a 'peasant', but in beomgyu's eyes, a goddess. Hwang Yunjin was amazing, she was kind, smart and beautiful. yes, she came from a lower class than him, but that doesn't mean she was poor or worth any less, and she was also cousins with Hyunjin, thus the mutual surname, Hwang.

his friends and assistant, han, were all aware of beomgyu's misery, thus, Hyunjin, Felix, Heesung, Jeongin and Taehyun decided to go clubbing to try and distract beomgyu, with the excuse that they all were just having a sleepover, (thanks to han) which was kinda true, as all 5 of them were going to have one after clubbing.

❉•⦇✧⦈⦇✦⦈•❉

sunday, 3:00

they had all gathered at the v.i.p lounge. Hyunjin and Heesung were already drunk asf. Heesung had left to prepare a penthouse for them to spend the night in and to sober up.

"dude, how come both of them have such a low tolerance when it comes to alcohol, but have the most stamina out of all of us? " Jeongin questioned.

"baby, stamina and alcohol tolerance aren't the same thing, now come here and sit" beomgyu gestured to his lap. you could easily confuse beomgyu as drunk, or the both as a couple, but gyu really just needed comfort at the moment, so Jeongin immediately walked towards him minding his wrist.