𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝

❉•⦇✧⦈⦇✦⦈•❉

a few minutes later and beomgyu still stood idle, stunned by the others' statement.

'eyes don't lie?' what the fuck does that mean, he thought.

"are you going to stand there looking like a dog who lost its owner or are you going to check the email from han explaining how we got 'together'?" yeonjun strictly said. his mood seemed completely off all of a sudden, which infuriated beomgyu.

"get off my ass.. old man" beomgyu rolled his eyes and checked his inbox, scoffing as he read the email. whilst yeonjun turned around, focusing on his phone.

"you fell in love with me at the new years party?" beomgyu read aloud and burst out in laughter "last time I checked I spilled water on you at that party.." he paused as he smirked teasingly. "on purpose."

yeonjun turned around to face beomgyu, as he clenched his jaw, stuffing his phone in his pocket.
"for wearing the same brand as you?.. hilarious. you're so petty. no wonder hyunjin changed his mind about you last minute" yeonjun challenged, his voice laced with rage.

beomgyu turned red and furrowed his eyebrows, fighting the urge to not punch yeonjun in the face.
he took a few steps forward, face to face with yeonjun as he pushed him against the wall.

but surprisingly instead of cowering or getting mad, yeonjun wore a smirk to his face which further enraged the smaller boy.

just as he was about to lift his hand to hit the other he was stopped by a shriek.
he turned his head slightly to find a staff member looking down and covering her eyes, blushing.

"i-i.. erm I'm sorry for interrupting but the interview is starting.." and she left no longer than she came, without sparing another glance to the pair.
beomgyu's jaw dropped as yeonjun burst out in a fit of laughter.

"yeonjun- you're a fucking piece of-"

"finish that sentence and I'll tell your father."

"..."

"that's what I thought"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the interview set was quite cosy, there was a long couch assumingly for the two and a smaller couch for the interviewer, both couches were slightly tilted at an angle so they could face each other as well as the camera, with snacks all over the glass table.

the shoot started smoothly and for the beginning half of it beomgyu was the one who talked the most, the questions were actually not that bad and mostly just about each other's careers whilst yeonjun spoke only a few times, mainly nodding to whatever beomgyu said whilst eating snacks, occasionally touching or caressing beomgyu's thigh in which the younger wrote a mental note in his mind, promising himself to have a go at yeonjun later.

beomgyu was glad that the interviewer hadn't questioned his injuries or the small cast on his wrist.

it was a nice interview and he enjoyed most of it.

well his joy was shortly put to an end when the 'devil' spoke.

"doll, you should eat something." yeonjun said in a quiet tone but loud enough for the camera to pick up as he tilted his head, looking at beomgyu with an 'innocent' expression.

'doll my ass I'm gonna murder him.' beomgyu thought.

beomgyu gulped and compiled to his request, reaching for some crisps as yeonjun subtly moved his hand to be in contact with beomgyu's waist.

the interviewer chuckled lightly as he changed the topic, beginning to ask questions directed to yeonjun, in which yeonjun replied to smoothly, also explaining how him and beomgyu met and fell in love.