𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

"Let go of me!" Beomgyu yelled, trying to wriggle out of Yeonjun's grip. But it was futile, as the older man held him firmly in place, his strong hands wrapped around Beomgyu's tiny frame.

He dropped Beomgyu on the desk and leaned over, trapping him between his arms on either side of the desk.

Beomgyu felt helpless as he tried to push the older, but Yeonjun was faster, his strong fingers pressing down on Beomgyu's thighs and holding him in place.

"Stop Moving." Yeonjun ordered, his voice deep. He reached for a small tube of healing cream deep in his pocket.

Beomgyu flinched as Yeonjun spread a generous amount of cream on his swollen hand, his skin bristling with electricity as the cream relaxed his sore wrist. "leaving school just for this shitty race?" yeonjun spat, in turn beomgyu stayed quiet.

Yeonjun's eyes locked with Beomgyu's as he finished with the cream, putting on the neglected cast on his hand, pressing his lips against Beomgyu's injured hand for a few seconds. His breath hot and humid.

When he pulled away, his eyes returned to his usual cold glare.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Behave." he purred, "you're not allowed to go racing with your hand still injured, you could of been injured. I don't want to see you skipping class for something so useless" Yeonjun whispered, his voice low.

Beomgyu wanted to argue but instead shuddered, as Yeonjun's hand squeezed firmly on his thigh. He knew he couldn't fight back, but he couldn't help the small whimper that escaped his mouth.

"I'll see.."  he whispered, bowing his head. Yeonjun watched him for a moment, a small smile creeping into his lips, suprised at how easy the younger listened to his words, he was actually expecting an argumentative response.

"Good, you have to come over to my penthouse for the night, there's speculations that the relationship is fake." he said, lifting his hand off Beomgyu's thigh. "Han will take you"

And then he walked away, leaving Beomgyu on the desk, his heart racing and his mind spinning with confusion.

"FUCK!" he screamed as he threw whatever closest to him on the wall.

...

Beomgyu scowled as his driver pulled into the underground driveway.

"Are you alright?" Han asked from beside him, raising an eyebrow.

"Why, thank you for asking! I'm on the verge of jumping off a bridge. How delightful!" Beomgyu replied with a forced smile.

"That sounds wonderful, Gyu, but why?" Han inquired.

Beomgyu groaned at the thought. "Let's just say a certain someone managed to push my buttons," he scoffed.

"And you're just going to let it slide?" Han was astonished by Beomgyu's calm response, considering his usual fiery nature.

"Hell no," Beomgyu bitterly remarked, followed by a smirk.

"Good Lord..." Han sighed and stepped out of the car to open Beomgyu's door.

"I'll see you on Monday," Beomgyu waved as he walked towards the entrance.

"What's he planning?" Han pondered as he settled back into the car and instructed the driver to head back.

Beomgyu concealed his frustration as cameras continued to flash while he entered the reception. Fortunately, the paparazzi was soon escorted out, allowing him to make his way to the top floor. Beomgyu had to admit, the interior was truly remarkable.

As Beomgyu made his way inside the elevator he impatiently tapped his finger on the wall. 'how could I let him tell me what to do so easily..' he thought.

The whole situation with Yeonjun had left Beomgyu in a whirlwind of confusion. He couldn't understand the older man's behaviour, the way he switched from being stern and demanding to surprisingly gentle.

After a few moments, The elevator opened and he walked to the door, pressing the bell. The door to the penthouse shortly opened after, revealing Yeonjun. He looked at Beomgyu for a moment, "I'll have someone arrange something for you to eat. Make yourself comfortable."

Beomgyu nodded, still unsure of what to make of the situation. As he watched Yeonjun move about the penthouse, his mind was filled with questions about the older man.

True, Yeonjun had stayed a night at Beomgyu's own penthouse but the pair barely said a word and slept in separate rooms.

The door to the penthouse swung open again, and Beomgyu looked up to see a member of staff entering with a tray of food. They set it down on the coffee table in front of Beomgyu and offered a polite nod before leaving.

Beomgyu picked at his food and just as he was about to take a bite of his meal, Yeonjun returned, this time with a more relaxed stance. He took a seat next to Beomgyu, their legs flush together and their eyes met. It was as if they were engaged in a silent battle of wills, each trying to decipher the other's intentions.

Yeonjun spoke first, his voice softer this time. "I hope your hand is better now," he gestured to the cast on his left hand.

Beomgyu hesitated for a moment before responding, "I don't understand you, Yeonjun. One moment you're demanding and the next, you're...caring. What do you want from me?"

Yeonjun sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You're overthinking beomgyu, I can't have you hurt otherwise it doesn't look good on my image."

Beomgyu paused and pushed his legs together. His mouth open but unable to say anything, those words hurt more than it should of.

Yeonjun leaned in closer, his gaze intense. "Beomgyu?"

The atmosphere in the penthouse grew even more intense.

Beomgyu took a deep breath in, 'fine, two can play that game' he thought before facing the older, taking a look at the robe he smirked and leaned closer whispering into his ear, "are you sure you don't feel anything? hyung..?"

yeonjun quietly gasped, his ears flushing red, "what's wrong yeonjunie?" Beomgyu teased, his voice sweet.

Yeonjun was taken aback by Beomgyu's sudden change in approach. The playful and seductive tone caught him off guard, and he struggled to maintain his composure. His cheeks reddened as he stammered, "Beomgyu, you can't just..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Beomgyu closed the gap between them, their lips almost brushing as he sat on his lap. The tension in the room reached its peak as they gazed into each other's eyes, caught in a moment that felt both electric and forbidden.

Beomgyu's voice was a soft whisper, "hyung? what's wrong.. I'm just practising.." He traced a finger along the edge of Yeonjun's robe, the touch sending shivers down the older man's spine. "for our fake relationship.."

Yeonjun swallowed hard, unable to look away from Beomgyu's captivating gaze, before smirking hard. He finally spoke, "then may I have the pleasure to practise kissing you?"

Beomgyu's lips curled into a mischievous smile, and he moved even closer. "show me, yeonjun hyung."

With that, Yeonjun closed the remaining distance between them, his lips meeting Beomgyu's in a passionate and desperate kiss. The pent-up emotions, the confusion, and the unspoken desires ignited in that moment, and the two of them found themselves lost in each other's embrace.

...

authors note:

eheheheh

so uhhh I may or may not of changed the storyline a bit 😇

I think I might edit the past chapter up until the interview since my style of writing has changed and I don't think I put as much effort into it as I do now~

also I'm so sorry for the delay I completely deleted this chapter and had to rewrite it 😔

anyways here's content for u guys before everything fucks up ^_^

thank u for reading !! 🫶😍

24/10/23

F A M E