𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭

authors note:

small christmas gift :>

Yeonjun nibbled on his lips softly before pulling away. Beomgyu pouted and whined wanting more, but immediately fell silent upon hearing voices nearby.

Yeonjun brought him to a shower stall and lightly pushed Beomgyu inside with his hands on his ass. "Coach probably sent someone to look for me. Be a good boy and go back to your lesson, hm?"

Beomgyu scoffed he wanted more of his attention, "Fine." He was about to walk away when Yeonjun pulled him back.

It seemed he had changed his mind.

"What-" He was instantly silenced by Yeonjun's lips on his neck. Beomgyu brought a hand to his mouth to stifle any noise he'd make. "Hyung! What are you doing? People are coming," he groaned but made no move to pull away.

"Shh, give me 30 seconds."

"Fine." Beomgyu blushed as he felt the older sucking on his neck and let out a small moan.

...

Beomgyu returned to the classroom ten minutes later, realising he probably should have checked the mirror. Upon opening the door, he was met with gasps, and some students took out their phones. Frowning, he wondered if his hair was just messy and ruffled it.

"Fuck off and stop taking pictures of him!" Jeongin yelled, silencing the entire class. Beomgyu smiled, made his way to his seat, and opened his book to the page he left off at, to make it look like he was doing the classwork.

"Something wrong with my hair?" he asked, still fiddling with his bangs.

"No, darling, not your hair," Hyunjin remarked, smiling. Beomgyu smiled and brushed it off. He took his phone out and looked at his and Yeonjuns messages, not intending to actually do any work, Maybe he just looked hot as fuck and that's why everyone took pictures.

"It's your face and neck that's the problem," Hyunjin deadpanned interrupting his thoughts, his smile was gone and it was kinda funny.

Beomgyu frowned, opened his camera, and his jaw immediately dropped.

'Yeonjuns a fucking beast..'  he thought in awe. He rubbed his neck and quickly wiped his lips. They were so swollen and red and glossy–, and his neck was covered in hickies. It did turn him on a bit but there wasn't just one or two, he could count at least fucking 6 of them all over his neck.

Yeonjun was probably smiling at himself, that bitch, he was gonna beat his ass when class ended.

yeonjun hyung 🙄💞

get to class safe bby
Sent 6 minutes ago

OH MY GOD
IM GONNA KILL U
Seen

Jeongin frowned and pulled Beomgyu outside the classroom to talk. At this point, the teacher gave up on trying to keep Beomgyu in class for at least 30 seconds of his lesson and didn't even bat an eyelash when he left.

"I can explain!" He said once they got outside.

Jeongin sighed, grabbed Beomgyu by the hand, and led him to his locker. He quickly typed his pin-code and retrieved some foundation and a small sponge.

Beomgyu immediately caught on and tilted his neck up. Jeongin grimaced, applying it carefully. Luckily, they both had the same shade of foundation.

"Explain." Jeongin spoke.

He only bit his lip nervously. "Okay, maybe I can't explain, but nothing out of the ordinary is going on!" He bluffed, trying to convince himself more or less.