𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

The kiss deepened and quickly escalated. Beomgyu's soft humming blended with the firm grip on the older man's hair.

His hand was playing with the robe strap. Beomgyu's phone echoed, forgotten in his pocket as it rang.

Warm hands snaked around Beomgyu's waist and thighs.
They kissed for a few minutes more, yeonjun slowly inserting his tongue before they broke apart, both men were left breathless, their eyes locked in a mix of surprise and realisation.

The tension in the air slowly increased Beomgyu, still perched on Yeonjun's lap, looked for any sign of regret or discomfort in the older man's eyes.

Yeonjun, however, kissed Beomgyu's forehead and tenderly stroked his thighs. "Consider this practice," he murmured, his fingers gently tracing Beomgyu's cheek.

With a playful smirk, Beomgyu teased, "practice makes perfect, doesn't it?" He swiftly got up from Yeonjun's lap and moved next to him, beginning to eat, as if he were pretending that nothing had happened.

Suddenly, his phone rang again, and this time, he reached for it deep in his pocket.

His gasp did not go unnoticed by Yeonjun as he read the caller id, his fingers trembling as he reached to accept the call.

The screen displayed " yunjin ❤️"

The last time they'd call was years ago and he still hadn't changed her name, he was surprised to find out that her number hadn't been blocked.

He quickly got up to answer the call but was stopped by Yeonjun's hand on his wrist. "Who's that? What about your food?" his gaze narrowed, he seemed worried about the younger's sudden nerves.

"I'm busy, Choi," Beomgyu replied, tugging his wrist back and walking to the bathroom, closing the door shut.

"Hello?" he spoke, trying to handle the tremble in his voice.

"B-Beomgyuuuuuu... Why didn't you pick uppppp" the line spoke, it was Yunjin, but her words were unusually slurred.

"Beomgyuuuuu, baby.." Yunjin spoke once more.

"Yunjin? What's going on? Are you alright, my lov-" he stopped. "-I mean, are you alright, Yunjin?" he panicked, obviously not prepared to hear her voice again.

"Bearrrrrrrr why did you leave me here aloneee do you not care for me????"

Beomgyu swallowed the lump in his throat, his eyes trembling.

"Please pick me uuuup, I'm in uhhhh England!" she giggled shortly after the awkward silence.

Beomgyu sighed. "Yunjin, please tell me you aren't drunk? Where are you? Is someone there?" He took a deep breath.

"Noooo, Yunjin came here alone b-because Yunjin misses Bear!" she sniffled her mood changing quickly, I guess alcohol does that to people.

Beomgyu gulped once more and shook his head. "Turn your location on, I'm on my way" He stopped himself from saying 'baby'.

Though, They were practically nothing, not even friends, she wasn't even his responsibility, but still, he had the human decency to care for her. He would never abandon her like she once did.

He ran a finger through his hair and checked her location, she was indeed in a club in Seoul.

He reached for the doorknob only to be met face-to-face with an angry Yeonjun once the door opened.

"What is it? Move! I have somewhere to be!" he yelled, trying to shove the other, but he wouldn't budge, he was started to get worried about the female.