𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

A few days after the photoshoot, it went viral on the internet. Wherever the couple went, they were mobbed by fans and brands clamouring for a chance to do a photoshoot with them. The photoshoot was a massive success, and due to its popularity, Beomgyu's father even increased his credit card limit.

He was on cloud nine.

Regarding their education, Beomgyu was often found goofing around in class with his friends. He was living his best life, and the teachers couldn't do much about it. For one, Beomgyu was exceptionally smart. Two, he was THE Choi Beomgyu. And three, he was dating Yeonjun.

Of course, there were rumours whenever Beomgyu was seen with friends in private, but he effortlessly shut them down whenever Yeonjun flirted with him.

Felix and Hyunjin's private relationship was harder to conceal, but the two would sneak away to empty classrooms from time to time.

Now, let's fast forward to the present...

...

They were currently in a business class when Heesung let out a loud fart. Felix, who was sitting behind him, had to endure the unpleasantness, but Heesung quickly blamed it on Taehyun, who was sitting next to him. Beomgyu, Hyunjin, and Jeongin burst into laughter, unable to contain themselves, while Taehyun got up and confronted Heesung with his fist.

Felix, unaware of the truth, was irritated with Taehyun for attacking Heesung and tried to defend him. The entire class descended into chaos, and the teacher eventually kicked the group out.

"oh my gosh," Beomgyu wheezed, leaning back on Hyunjin, laughing so hard he could barely stand straight. Jeongin was on the floor, coughing after choking on his laughter, with Felix comforting him. Heesung was still being chased by Taehyun.

"HELP ME PLEASE BEOMGYU" Heesung pleaded, seeking refuge behind Beomgyu while Taehyun circled him.

"don't you dare help him, or you're next," Taehyun warned Beomgyu.

"fine, fine," Beomgyu rolled his eyes and stepped aside with Hyunjin.

"beomgyu, you traitor!" Heesung screeched as Taehyun tackled him.

It was clear they were all having a good time.

...

After the group calmed down, they wandered through the halls. Hyunjin and Felix went off on their own, while Heesung went to flirt with some girls.

"where's ni-ki's class?" Beomgyu asked, wanting to share the story with the young Japanese student.
"oh, he got caught skipping class, he's probably in Mr. Sim's office," Jeongin replied, clinging to Beomgyu's arm and resting his head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"dumbass," Beomgyu sighed as he ruffled Jeongin's hair resting on his shoulder, while Taehyun side-eyed the two.

"no wonder you two get rumoured to be dating," he teased.

"speaking of dating..." Taehyun continued as he spotted Yeonjun coming toward them.

Everyone in the corridor stopped whatever they were doing to catch a glimpse of the couple.

Beomgyu gulped when he saw Yeonjun in just a tank top and baggy jeans. He shamelessly checked him out, earning a smirk from Yeonjun.
Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu into a hug, playfully tugging on Beomgyu's arm and earning an eye-roll from the shorter boy.

"checking me out now, huh?" Yeonjun whispered in Beomgyu's ear.
"pfft, do you even know how to dress up?" Beomgyu teased, his breath grazing Yeonjun's neck.

"gayasses," Jeongin whispered to Taehyun as they left the couple alone.

Beomgyu pulled out of the hug but still clung to Yeonjun. "skipping class?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and scoffed, turning away to catch up with his friends. However, Yeonjun playfully pushed him back into his chest. "everyone's watching," he teased. "when did I say you could leave in the middle of our conversation?"

"shut up, yeonjun," Beomgyu pulled away once more and ran off.

...

As Beomgyu caught up with his friends, the playful banter and laughter continued.

Jeongin, still clinging to Beomgyu's arm, looked up with a mischievous grin. "You know, Beomgyu, Taehyun might be onto something with those dating rumours," he teased.

Beomgyu chuckled and ruffled Jeongin's hair. jeongin, you're incorrigible. just because we're close friends doesn't mean we're dating." he playfully shook his head.

Taehyun joined in on the teasing. "yeah, but when you and Yeonjun are together, it's like the world disappears."

Beomgyu couldn't deny the truth in Taehyun's words. when he was with Yeonjun, it felt like they were in their own world, oblivious to everything else, but he wouldn't admit it outloud and scoffed.

Speaking of Yeonjun, he and Beomgyu's paths had intertwined once more as they continued down the corridor. Yeonjun draped an arm casually around Beomgyu's shoulders, drawing attention from passersby.

"don't you have class?" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow.

Yeonjun leaned in close, his voice a low murmur. "well, when I have such a handsome boyfriend, it's hard to resist stealing a moment alone."

Beomgyu's cheeks flushed, and he lightly elbowed Yeonjun. "shut up" he mumbled.

Yeonjun grinned, "my class is just ahead, i'll see you later beoms," he ruffled his hair and left, winking at beomgyu.

Meanwhile, Felix and Hyunjin were deep in conversation nearby. Despite the chaos and drama that often filled their lives, moments like these were a reminder of the bonds they shared.

"losers i'm bored lets go racing" beomgyu said grinning

Taehyun rolled his eyes "are you sure you should be racing? your wrist is still injured" he tipped his head at the cast

"it's whatever, i'll just take the cast off, plus i miss racing it's been sooo long i need to practise, i have tons of races coming up" he pouted

"fine by me" heesung volunteered "i wanna beat your ass in racing" he smirked

"In your fucking dreams" beomgyu scoffed

...

another filler chapter 😭🫣

I promise I have something spicy coming up over the next few chapters I just need some time to plan it out 🥹🫶

in this chapter I wanted to mainly focus on beomgyu's relationships with his friends and blah blah

there's also a small hint in this chapter which will lead to a future problem so look forward to that 😆🫰

thank u sm for reading!! 😍😍

19/09/2023

F A M E