𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩

❉•⦇✧⦈⦇✦⦈•❉

It was 7:00 when beomgyu got out of his cold shower, and honestly his body loved it, it did his bruises and aches wonders. he did his skincare routine and then proceeded to apply his signature perfume on.

In a reasonably good mood, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped against his waist, hair damp and eyes watery.

damn he looked hot.

well in his opinion, if you minus the small bruises and scars that had slightly faded on his upper body, he did look sexy.

he walked to bed, seeing his new uniform on the bed, and a 6ft guy with black hair and kissable duck lips, manspreading on his bed and staring at his chest shamelessly.

wait.

he took a double take.

.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? " beomgyu screamed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??!!! GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM U CREEP!!! " beomgyu pushed the guy into his walk in closet and locked the door, before the 'creep' could even speak.

he took a few steps back.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? HAN JISUNG GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT. " beomgyu had quickly put his uniform on, before Han proceeded to enter the so-called 'crime scene'.

"Jesus, for the love of God, why are you screaming at 7 in the fucking morning.." Han rolled his eyes and fixed the awkwardly tied tie beomgyu had done in a rush.

"EXCUSE ME, THERE IS A 6FT TALL ASS SEXY CREEP LOCKED IN CLOSET HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALRIGHT!!!"

well, at least beomgyu's old personality was back.

a muffled "thank you darling" was heard from the closet.

"AA-" before beomgyu could scream Han put a hand to his mouth.

"oh, Yeonjun's here, your father probably told him to go to your room and wait, you probably didn't hear him because you were singing your heart out in the shower - in which I could hear from the fucking kitchen. " han faked a smile.

beomgyu scoffed and opened his closet

"well, hey baby" Yeonjun winked and pulled beomgyu by the waist against him as soon as the door opened.

ew.

.

'tsk, well I suppose two can play that game.' beomgyu plotted.

"hey beautiful" beomgyu replied with a smile which made Yeonjun turn into the thing he hates the most (after mint chocolate ofc), a tomato.

damn, he sure was easy.

beomgyu was about to trip him over when Yeonjun least expected it, and Han was well aware of his old tricks but couldn't be asked to do anything about it, plus who doesn't love a bit of drama?

and boom.

yeonjun was on the floor with beomgyu laughing at him.

"PFFT YOU SHOULD SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE " beomgyu laughed aloud.

yeonjun sighed and rolled his eyes and he stood up.

'damn, this guy is sexy even after being tripped' beomgyu thought.

"guess your father would want to hear about how his own son tripped me then, if it was so funny " he sternly warned in a deep voice.

yeah, take that fucking back.