☆ [ Boyfriend ]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

What is he like?

- Lyney is typically quite flirtatious. If you're also the flirty type(or you dare to be ambitious), he finds himself enjoying the back-and-forth.
"The more, the merrier."

- He adores when the spotlight is on him, specifically your spotlight. When your sights are set on him, he can't help showing off.

- He's very mischievous, slipping little love notes and flirting with you subtly(bonus points if you're in public). He wants to have either you hiding in embarrassment, or people around you two gagging with disgust at how affectionate you're being.

- He's open to trying new things! "There cannot be a show without surprise," he says.

- "Anything to please you."

- "Darling, Babe, Dear, My Dear, Mon Amour," etc.

- No matter the circumstances, he will resume powering through. As long as you're watching, the show must go on.

- Impeccable. You both make an incredible duo of happily-pined-lovers that are like the much, much better best friend duo.

- Sometimes he still treats you like a friend. He needs a bit of a reminder that you both are dating now. When he's reminded, he freaks out like it's the biggest announcement ever. It's like he just won a million dollars.

- He remembers the littlest things about you, down to the way you watch his shows, to the way your eyes sparkle when you see your favorite food.

                             What does he like?

- Laying on your chest while you list everything amazing about him.

- Your attention 100%

- Feeling special. He just adores it when you give him a nickname you call only him.

- Being adorned in kisses. From his face to his collarbone, his loves being showered in spotlight and love.

- Calling love "magic". He considers it an illusion created by ones brain, but he doesn't care. He's falling deeper into the illusion by the day, and he really doesn't care if he gets lost forever.

                        What's his love language?

- Acts of service
He loves doing simple things, like memorizing your sleep schedule so he can make you breakfast and eat with you. He isn't a great chef, but he's doing his best. He'll clean your room, the house, anything. He also sets up miniature performances for you.

                             What swoons him?

- Mutual flirting, he gets so damn weak for that stuff.

- When you kiss his insecurities. He'll literally slam his fist into the mattress, burying his face with muffled yells of excitement.

- Being twirled around at random. Very specific, but it's one of his favorite things.

- FLOWERS. Especially those with deep meanings.

                          What does he dislike?

- Feeling ignored is definitely something that makes him a bit upset. He's generally not needy, but he does get a little hurt sometimes.

- When you smile around another person, yet you deadpan when he's around(even if you don't notice).

- When people flirt with you/himself. Nope, no, no, no. He'll snap his fingers and sass them right out. They can kindly fuck off, let the door hit 'em too.

                    Good luck pulling for Lyney!