☆ [ In Your Teapot ]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Hissss..

Sang the water nearby, a miniature fountain of flowers and shrubbery surrounding it. The Serenitea Pot remained eerily ambient, every branch of vegetation and blade of grass swishing into a relaxed breeze. The atmosphere was calm, not a single digit too hot or cold. Everything in the realm idly slept whilst awaiting your arrival..

"A-ah..!"

A magician renowned throughout all of Fontaine made a soft whine of pleasure as your hands hoisted him upon the rocky foundation of a flat mountain. The staggering mass of land idly overlooked the two's activities with an invisible stare.
Your hands located Lyney's thighs, undoing the cat-shaped buckles with impressive dexterity. The buckles of his laces seemed to lurch with delight as freedom was bestowed upon them, unleashing Lyney's thighs to your eager gaze. Lyney writhed his shoulders against the rocks where he was pressed up against. His hands drew you in by your forearms, tugging you forth with evident greed. Finally, the lacing encasing Lyney's legs had fallen loosely downwards at gravitys mercy. You slid your fingers through the cat buckles, giving them a ginger tug towards yourself. As he felt the tug on his lacing, Lyney gave in and stepped forth. By now, you'd gotten down onto your knees for this procedure. You yanked the belts down a bit further, afterwards admiring his exposed thighs.
"Like what you see?" Teased Lyney.
Your gaze flicked up to meet his, "Hell yeah." You replied without a beat of hesitation.
Perverse? Possibly. Worth it? Absolutely.

In a moment of greed, your hands cupped the backs of Lyney's thighs. He leaned into the rocky hill behind himself, his complexion flushing with vibrant red almost instantly. The magician bent his knees slightly, his fingernails digging into the rock-wall as your fingertips slightly grazed his inner thighs. As the palms of your hands gradually slipped upon his exposed skin, your gaze shifted off of his legs. You began gazing intently at his expressions. Your body leaned slightly forth and your chin met his knees, resting there as you observed him.
In his flustered state, Lyney's stare avoided yours. He used his wrist to cover his lips as his face continued to redden with heat.
Your fingers rocketed around his left thigh in an eager circle. You then gradually slowed your motion, beginning to massage his skin with your index and middle finger. Both fingers grew dangerously close to his inner thigh in the process.
Lyney's shoulder blades tensed as he forced himself against the rocks, his eyes shutting tightly. He held his wrist over his lips as his chin lifted, a tiny whimper of approval escaping his lips in spite of his every action of restraint. Your hands grasped his kneecaps as you hoisted yourself onto your feet.

"Lyney?" You questioned as your hands danced over his jawline.
Eyebrows knitting, Lyney melted into your touch. When there came no response, you began to cup his face in your hands. "You handling this okay?" You snorted through your nose with the urge to laugh.
Seeing as you found his weak spot, you pulled him in by his hip, afterwards resuming said thigh-touching. Lyney began to lean into you, his hands trailing up your spine. He inhaled sharply as he melted into your shoulder, exhaling a quiet groan into your neck.

As the water splashed and leaves rustled, you drew Lyney into a gentle embrace. He chuckled into your shoulder as he returned the hug, huffing audibly into your clothes. "You could have done more."
"Sure," you snickered as you placed a kiss on his cheek. "Your teardrop makeup would be dripping if I did."
Lyney lifted his head in a sudden perk. He then playfully nudged you, laughing as he did so. "Who said that'd be a bad thing?"
You hurried to return his buckles and lacing to its original state, giving his thigh a slap. "Love these things."
Lyney burst out laughing as he proceeded to work his lacing back into place. As you stood, you peeked out from behind the land mass to scout out Tubby and Jade Seeker. Nothing but the shrubbery swayed and swished. You then nodded towards Lyney.

"Before I go," he hurried to kiss your lips, afterwards subtly winking. "I love you."
You kissed him back in a rushed peck, "I love you too. Aye, let me sleep on those tonight." As you waved goodbye to Lyney, you hurried towards Tubby. You'd have to distract her a bit while Lyney left, just to prevent unnecessary questioning.