☆ [ Want A Feel? ]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Heat slipped between your fingers as your palms slid around the buckles suspending a certain performer's tights. Your digits undid the belts, allowing them to loosely hang wherever gravity tugged. Your heart thundered, your face and ears burning uncontrollably. Excitement tingled within your fingertips as a hand gingerly met your wrist.

Your gaze lifted in immediate shock. Lyney's smug smirk accompanied half-lidded eyes as he guided your palm against his exposed, inner thigh. Your fingers began to squish his skin. A soft, breathy; "oh my god." escaped your lips as you felt heat instantly pour into the palm of your hand. The dim backstage lighting enabled you and Lyney to resume this feeling-session without any disturbances from his assistants or fellow performers.
Lyney leaned back on his hands, crossing one of his legs over the other. You instantly perked your head with vigor, eyes beaming brighter than spotlights as you eyed him. Your attention centered onto him. His red face, his half-lidded eyes, his shining thighs that beckoned you—
"Hehe, what's with that face?" Asked Lyney.
Your hands slipped up his frame as you leaned forth, avoiding his slender legs in the process. "Crush me," you shamelessly blurted as your hands withdrew onto his thighs once more. "Hey, hey, I stood as your defendant. Let's make things even."
Lyney nodded, "If it makes you see me as just 'Lyney' again," he then huffed audibly as he laid down on his back upon the floorboards. You hoisted his legs over your shoulders, promptly melting as his warm thighs began to constrict on the sides of your head. "I know you're mad after the Fatui thing."
You pushed his thighs against your head, smushing your face until your cheekbones began to flush from the tension. Suddenly, your hands locked onto the bottoms of Lyney's thighs. He began giggling upon observing your enthusiasm.

You hurried to grasp his hips in your palms, nearly melting into his thighs. Warmth fueled your every move as you pulled him closer towards yourself by his hips, greedy to witness his god-like movements. Fluid as the saltless sea surrounding and engulfing Fontaine, Lyney's legs flowered apart until his calves met your upper arms. You gazed deep into his eyes, feeling the heat from his violet hues penetrating you. Lyney's legs swiftly snatched your waist between his knees as you leaned forwards, contently falling into his neck. You placed a kiss on his neck, snatching the buttons of his shirt. You undid two to better access his neck, afterwards adorning it in playful kisses. Lyney began laughing, a subtle pant layered beneath his laughter. Your lips lifted into a gentle grin as you hugged his body close to yours, indulging deep within his heat. The scent of his sweet, intoxicating perfume washed over you with an indescribable appeal.
Making yourself into his biggest fan, you placed an enthusiastic kiss on the nape of his neck. You proceeded to place a hand on his back, directly between his shoulder blades as he rose slightly.

Leaning into you, Lyney's body tensed prior to leaping into your touch, feeling like a puzzle with the most perfect of fit. You then hurriedly flopped onto the floorboards beside him as he hugged your neck, swirling himself on top of you. Lyney sat back a bit. His hands held your shoulders lightly. You bounced him up and down using your leg, grinning up at him as you did so. A brief pant accompanied a sigh of relief. Lyney leaned down, laying along your chest. His legs slid along yours as he positioned himself. You wrapped your arms around him, rolling onto your side. The back of Lyney's head was now cradled by your hand.
"Kiss me." You softly pleaded.
Lyney's lips met yours without a second of hesitation. He wrapped his arms around your neck, melting into the kiss with a sweet, sickening groan; muffled by your lips pressed against his. Your hand hurried to begin stroking his hair, a soft giggle escaping his throat as you pulled your lips off of his. Loneliness struck your cold lips, yearning for his soft, flavorful skin once more. You took Lyney's hand in yours, bringing it to your lips as you kissed his wrist.
He laughed giddily, flushing bright red as he hid in your chest. You kissed the top of his head. You then secured his body against yours.

"I wish we did this somewhere else." You saltily pointed out, huffing audibly.
Lyney heaved a massive sigh, "Is the floor not enough?" He teased.
"It is with you on it." You then tugged him back into a heated, greedy kiss that felt as though it'd bruise your lips.

You wished it could last forever, however, you had Navia to thank. Eventually you'd leave. But how you yearned for Lyney's curves against you held you captive by a tough set of irresistible chains.
Surely you could spend a bit more time smothering him, then go? Yeah. If you're late, oh well. Worth it.

(Could kill something with those😭)