☆ [ Therefore ]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                         - Exploring Liyue has made you miss Lyney too much

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Hues of gold, deep and expensive, stretched across the sky, painted with clouds of dark, orange-ish colors. Their brilliance left you astounded, even from the shelter of your Serenitea Pot. The grass blades outside swished and swayed, restless in spite of the quiet sunset. An ambient sound of waves lapping upon the shore licked at the shoreline nearby.
Your head perked as you caught sight of movement at the beach. In hysterics with excitement, you sprinted towards the edge of the hill. With an overjoyed scream, you soared down, arms outstretched as you collided into a magician below. With a squeal of surprise, he landed harshly on his back in the sand. Since it's impossible to be hurt in this pocket dimension, both you and he simply laughed off their prior adrenaline.
You sat on his abdomen, "Lyney! I missed you so much." Your excited voice said.
"Haha, this magician missed you as well," Lyney heaved a dramatic sigh as you hurried to stand. You took his hand in yours, hoisting him to his feet. "Where were you all day?" Questioned he.
An enormous smile lifted your lips, "There's so much to tell you about! We should sit down to talk." You confessed, gesturing towards a convenient boulder.

A gentle laugh escaped Lyney's smile as he rushed to the rock, immediately seating himself there with an eager grin. With your mind and heart racing, you sat in the sand beside the rock. Thanks to the teapot realm, the grains of sand felt similar to a pillow. Golden lights embraced Lyney's pristine complexion as he placed his palms onto the smooth, warm rock where he sat. His enthralling irises practically glittered when he looked at you.
When your gaze met his, you melted into his lap. Your entire upper half sprawled out over his thighs as you heaved a satisfied sigh. Lyney, giggling with anticipation, brushed his slender digits through your hair. You eyed your magician with nothing but love racing through your mind.

Who you are or what you are does not matter. Where you came from means nothing when you stare up at Lyney's glory, radiating onto you like a slice of sunshine, all bundled up into a lovable human. As Lyney idly smiled down at you, listening to you snicker, he resumed messing about in your hair.

"I went to Liyue today," you began with a giant grin. "I saw so many flowers, cliffs, and gorgeous lakes! I immediately thought of you for all of them. You're just so pretty, Lyney. I took so many pictures for you, too!"
You then realized that he'd covered the lower half of his face, his complexion entirely red. He chuckled through his glove, nodding a single time. "Really? What else did you do?"

As you resumed, idly basking in his warmth as the sun fled below the horizon, you couldn't help feeling butterflies attacking relentlessly. It felt similar to the feeling of your favorite season rolling around— or your favorite holiday. Indescribable, yet so addicting and precious.
Burying your face into Lyney's hip, you quickly wrapped your arms around him.

"LYNEY, I LOVE YOU!"
"TRAVELER— I LOVE YOU TOO~!"