☆ [ Nightmares ]

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

When Lyney has a nightmare;

- Pure shame. He awakes with a soft, barely audible shriek as he jolts upright. You can feel the mattress moving as he steadies himself, each breath trembling immensely. The minute you sat up to console him, he stared deeply into your eyes. Like he'd just seen something horrifying happen before his very eyes.
He slowly slid his hands into yours, calming his racing heart. A bittersweet smile plasters to his lips as he gazes down at your skin— no matter the condition, it comforted him to see and feel your hands in his. At that point, he was ready to just go back to sleep. So, you snuggled up to each other and drifted back asleep in absolute peace.

                      When you have a nightmare;

- You awoke in a panic, breaths short and gasping. You could barely breathe. Your head spun and swirled, the earth wavering in your vision. You felt lightheaded, even as you sat down in a mattress. Unsurprisingly, Lyney drowsily lifted his head. As he rubbed his head, questioning what was wrong, you spilled everything. Every horror you saw. Whatever it may have been, it was terrifying.
Lyney sat up, grinning and giggling as he outstretched his arms against the pillows and blankets. You dove towards him, entering a mutual hug with him. It was so comforting, warm, and safe. You began laughing as he told you several corny jokes.

                      When Lynette has a nightmare;

- She barely flinched, yet Lyney could see how distressed she was. He immediately sat beside her, beginning to instruct her to do certain things. They reminded you of show tricks. It made you sick— at first.
"Check this out~!" Sang Lyney as Lynette lifted her hands, playing cards falling from her wrists out of thin air. "Haha, great job, Sis." He then pat her head between the ears.
You didn't realize that he was acting out a show for her. He wanted her to take her mind off of it, and take her mind off it she did. Lynette began to show off a little, showing her own form of competition with Lyney. You simply sat and watched with a broad grin at the profound sense of comfort radiating from the two.

                   When Freminet has a nightmare;

- Both Lyney and Lynette dropped everything to comfort him. Even though they had fatigue from their most physically demanding show, they still rushed to his aid.

- You happily held him while he gushed about everything. This was followed by Lyney eagerly squishing you and Freminet into a hug. Shortly after this, Lynette fell back asleep while she joined the hug.