Getting along sweetly, swallowing cum with D under the big tree, turning into a

front page
Getting along sweetly, swallowing cum with D under the big tree, turning into a horny bitch, thirsty and deepthroat
search
Getting along sweetly, swallowing cum with D under the big tree, turning into a horny bitch, thirsty and deepthroat
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The children of destiny in this world are the emperor who just enthroned in this dynasty and the male concubine from another world who came through the soul. Su Nian, who had already regarded different worlds as novels, knew it immediately. This is this time travel article. As he expected, the male concubine who came from this world is strong and independent, and has invented many novel snacks, and has also done research on water conservancy equipment, bringing the entire Yin Dynasty to a new height.

How did his big bear become a villain? Su Nian continued to check the trend of the world. It turned out that after Xiong Rufeng married the original owner, he was tempted by the original owner's unusually beautiful face. However, the original owner who lost his memory was bad and stupid, and even seduced other men after Xiong Rufeng became famous. , before recovering his memory, he was hastily executed by Xiong Rufeng.

Feeling frustrated, Xiong Rufeng accidentally met the male concubine who slipped out of the palace on the street, and was gradually attracted by him. When he learned that the male concubine intended to escape from the palace, he had the idea of taking her as his own. It became just a stepping stone for two children of destiny to fall in love.

It's a pity that he is a general who counterattacked from the grassroots, and finally became a villain in the world because of a little love.

Su Nian frowned. The development of this world is too weird. It's just that the male concubine is in love with the emperor. Wouldn't it be better for the emperor to send people to the frontier to suppress the border? He would behead a great general with great military exploits , It would hurt the hearts of soldiers too much. But this is just a low-level ancient world, and it is normal to have unreasonable things.

It's just that the identity of the original body is quite good, the richest man in the capital is the head of the family, and he was also a slick and wonderful person before he lost his memory, but it's a pity that he died before he could recover his memory, otherwise Xiong Rufeng's ending may still be variable.

After all, he came, and the world could no longer develop as before. When he conceives a child, his luck will naturally be taken away by this brat. After working for more than 200 years, Su Nian can do whatever he can, and he doesn't want to make money, and he will never work hard if he can get by.

At this time, a pair of big hands picked him up from the bed, and Xiong Rufeng's sexy voice came from above his head, "My lady, I'll take you to take a bath."

………

The past few days, Xiong Rufeng's face can be said to be full of spring breeze. His formerly serious and handsome face has softened, and his aura has also subsided. The villagers who are usually afraid of him, now dare to stop and chat with him when they see him.

The strong and tall man was plowing in the field as usual, sweat dripped down his thick muscles, and when he bent down to hoe the ground, the red marks on his back became more obvious.

During the busy farming season, there were many people in the field, and everyone near Xiong Rufeng saw the scratches on his back. They worked together every day in the past few days, and they saw more and more marks on Xiong Rufeng's back.

The thin-skinned women had already turned their heads away, only the elderly men came over and laughed with Xiong Rufeng: "Your male wife is very ruthless."

The people in the village are uneducated, and they like to talk about such colorful topics when they have nothing to do. Xiong Rufeng grew up here, and he has these habits to some extent. With his temperament, he wished that the whole village would know that he had slept with his wife.