The future will always be better (meat dregs plot, the end of this world)

front page
The future will always be better (meat dregs plot, the end of this world)
search
The future will always be better (meat dregs plot, the end of this world)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Originally I wanted to write about a muscular man with big tits, but the writing was wrong. It was a bit too bitter to write sweet pornography. The next world should try to be brainless and sweet.

Before writing, I went to station b to search for videos and saw this topic. It is quite sad. Every time I watch it, I feel so emo. I know there will be younger people climbing the wall to watch Huang Wen. I hope they can be more rational and stop if they see it. I was brainwashed, every time I see someone say voluntary dy on wb, I am very angry, what I like is danmei, not gay men in reality! Paper talent is fragrant! The real old men stink!

In the end, I hope everyone enjoys watching. I will go slower when I start school, and it may take a long time to update, but if I update, I will complete the whole small world at once, okay?

There is also the question of organ trading. Organs need to be matched, otherwise the rejection reaction will be very serious, and it is also a problem to take them out and store them. If they are separated from the body for too long, the organs will be destroyed. In such a rough and messy place like a slum How can there be that kind of technology, the skeleton model and dy that are cheap, rough and quick to get money, the skeleton model was seen in a slum in India before, the perpetrators are just two brothers, they killed people and then gave the finished product to the intermediary, that is It is very bloody and simple, everyone be careful of these countries with poor law and order.

-----text-----

"Well...it's great~~"

The man under the giant wolf's crotch looked confused, his wheat-colored skin was as smooth as milk chocolate, his body had been raised by the orcs, and the most eye-catching part of his body was the fat big tits.

Min Zhaoxi was also surprised that Su Nian could have such plump chest muscles without any exercise, but this was just the effect of the soul cleansing medicine of the Space-Time Administration.

A few days ago, Su Nian gave various hints that the orc finally realized that the young man he brought back from the slums was pregnant. After calling the doctor to confirm the pregnancy, he hurriedly informed his relatives at home.

The Min family's blood is weak, and everyone hurried over after hearing the news, especially Grandpa and Grandma Min, they are human beings, not as indifferent as the wolf clan, and they attach great importance to this unborn great-grandson.

No matter how many worlds he has passed, Su Nian is always obsessed with the time spent with his relatives, the feeling of being loved and cared by everyone is too good.

After some inquiries and introductions, the doctor called the couple over again and asked them to pay more attention to their sex life. After all, the orc has a thick penis, which is not something a pregnant woman can bear. What if the cub is aborted?

There was a precedent of Min Zhaoxi's mother before, and everyone was not clueless about Su Nian's pregnancy. They paid more attention to Su Nian's diet, so as not to cause dystocia when the child was too big. It was because of this that Min Zhaoxi's mother suffered from the root cause of the disease. How long did it take to go.

From the doctor's explanation, Min Zhaoxi would never touch Su Nian no matter what.

Su Nian is not a person who is ascetic, once he was a slut, he wanted to have sex with Min Zhaoxi day and night, he especially liked to hang on the body of the orc, eating a big dick on the bottom, kissing the wolf's mouth on the top, it was so cool to pull the wolf's ear of the orc , and then he will be wrapped by the other party's thick hands to prevent him from making trouble.