Fox JB fucks human tender B, second world ends (bestiality)

front page
Fox JB fucks human tender B, second world ends (bestiality)
search
Fox JB fucks human tender B, second world ends (bestiality)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I will sort out the outline of the next door tomorrow, update the article next door the day after tomorrow, and try to update this article in about seven or eight days. By then, it will be the third world, which should be a campus theme.

If there is anything harder than diamonds in the world, it must be the JB of male high school students. I want to eat JB of male high school students every year. Hehe, male high school students

-----text-----

Gu Linghai stayed at Su Nian's house, but he couldn't enter the room again, and the sofa in the living room became his bed.

It took him a week to restore his identity in the world. The previous fire accident became a farce, and the dead body was rumored to be a blackened silicone mannequin. A silicone mannequin similar to myself for trying on clothes.

As for the six months that he was missing, he was said to have gone abroad.

And he was also taken back by the head of the Gu family. The Gu family in S city was merged into the old group of the Gu family in country Z. Gu Linghai, who was originally a diamond king, became a favorite again. Ask him to meet.

Mr. Gu only wanted his wife, but Su Nian seemed to be really scared of being fucked by him that night, and he didn't let him get close for a week, but he would still sneak into the room every night to massage his calf.

Su Nian is not stupid, and he also knows who is responsible for sleeping well one after another. These days, Gu Linghai is working as a low-key kid here, and he is still very excited.

After eating that day, there was a sudden knock on the door. Gu Linghai was washing dishes in the kitchen, and Su Nian went to open the door by himself.

It was his brother Su Mu outside the door.

Su Mu's attitude towards him can be said to have changed drastically. In the past, he wanted him to kill the child, but now he wants to protect the golden bump in his stomach.

"Su Nian, Gu Linghai is not dead, but has become the heir of the Gu family. You are his only child in your womb. You should catch him well, and then help the family company." Su Mu seemed to have Seeing how his company grew with Gu's help, but fortunately Su Nian insisted on keeping this child, he turned around and asked, "Did you keep this child because you knew that Gu Linghai was not dead. You told my brother earlier that we are all family."

Su Nian hadn't let him in yet, and when he heard what Su Mu said, he was about to close the door, but Su Mu squeezed in shamelessly from the door, and his expression became bad, "What are you doing?" mean?"

He thought that Su Nian hadn't had much contact with his family, and the relationship was not good, "Su Nian, the past is over, besides, you were the one who killed my mother, it's normal that we don't like you. You know Gu Linghai Or is it because of the previous party? If Dad didn't let you go, you still wouldn't be able to catch up with Mr. Gu."

"Get out, get out of here." Su Nian hated Su Mu and Su Hengfei for blaming him for his mother's death, and he didn't want his mother to die for giving birth to him, but he was just a newborn baby at the time.

The original owner has been so cold and violent by them for twenty years, and even his heart trembles every time he hears the word "mother".

"If you want to catch up with me, if you don't come to me, why are you looking for Su Nian?"