Crazy sex during pregnancy, the glans gouges the cervix and frightens the child

front page
Crazy sex during pregnancy, the glans gouges the cervix and frightens the child
search
Crazy sex during pregnancy, the glans gouges the cervix and frightens the child
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

This short story is over, prepare for the next world, wait for a week, I will try my best to finish that short story in this week

I won't write the follow-up, the strongest villain and the protagonists have cooperated, and the result should be obvious.

-----text-----

"Squeak—"

The retro red door was pushed open from the outside, and He Bishi was standing at the door in a long gray trench coat. He had a relatively modern hairstyle cut, and the broken hair slightly reached his eyebrows. He looked like a big star who took a ruthless route.

Su Nian got ready a long time ago, put on a thick lambswool coat and a gray scarf, and happily walked towards the man.

"Is work going well today?"

He Bi smiled and said softly, "It's okay."

He became a colleague of the matchmaker, helping to purify those weird places full of grievances, and his salary was considerable. Within a month, Why Bidie retired the original rented house and bought a 400-square-meter duplex small bungalow.

The two of them made an appointment for a pregnancy test this afternoon, so why bother to come back, it was quite cruel to face uncooperative methods of the same kind at work in the morning.

"The baby in the stomach is developing well, but there is still a little ghost energy. Mr. He needs to give more ghost essence to the pregnant woman on weekdays."

Su Nian worried: "It's not past the first three months. Is it okay to do that kind of thing often? I think they all said that you can't do it during the first three months of pregnancy."

The ghost doctor smiled and said: "If both parents are human, it is true. The fetus in your stomach is a ghost fetus, and the ghost fetus feeds on ghost energy. Mr. Su, you are still a living person, and the ghost fetus in your stomach can only pass through the body of Mr. He." Semen to suck ghost gas."

Su Nian's cheeks turned red when she was told, she nodded and looked at He Bishi.

He Bixi thanked the doctor, asked some precautions, took the B-ultrasound slip and took him away.

Su Nian was worried about hurting the child before, but he never let He Bishi touch him since he came here. Now, holding the man's hand, he said guiltily, "I didn't know to supplement the child with semen..."

"I'm an evil ghost who doesn't understand this. It's normal for you not to know." He Bisi patted his head, "I'm very happy that you take our baby very seriously."

"You know my past. Before you came, I didn't know the true feeling of being alive. No one loves me, no one misses me, and my home doesn't even feel like a home." He looked at Su Nian and said seriously: "Thank you You came to me and gave me yourself and the baby."

Su Nian's heart was full of heat when he said, "You deserve the best in the world, I, I can't go back to the past to prevent the tragedy that happened to you, but I can promise that I will pour all my love into on you."

"Every year..."

After arriving home, I don't know who made the move first. The clothes of the two of them fell on the ground one by one. There is heating in the room. Why bother to die without worrying that the pregnant woman will be cold. He touched Su Nian's slightly protruding belly, " hold me."