Calling other monsters by name/hospitalization during doi

front page
Calling other monsters by name/hospitalization during doi
search
Calling other monsters by name/hospitalization during doi
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The lust came so suddenly, even Su Nian himself didn't expect it. It was obviously just fear just now, why did he suddenly want to be fucked?

Lust dilutes the fear a bit, he looks up at Higgs, begging with a smile on his face, "Please, let me go, I can do whatever you want."

The desire to survive made him bow his head and beg the monster for mercy.

It's just that the monster in front of him seemed to be getting more and more angry, the surrounding temperature seemed to drop ten degrees instantly, and the whole room was filled with icy water vapor.

Su Nian was even more frightened, and at the same time, a large puddle of liquid gushed out of his cunt, and the sound of "gujiujiujiu" was hard to block even his pants.

He clenched his legs impatiently, feeling disgusted with himself, how could he be in heat with such a terrifying monster.

Kasu's heart ignited with anger, and his anger spread to the deep sea thousands of miles away. The huge, ugly, strange, and meat-like god's body could not stop releasing waves of polluting energy. All the marine life suddenly changed!

He picked up Su Nian and threw him onto the big soft bed.

Su Nian was stunned for a moment, seeing Higgs trying to run away but not daring when he was taking off his suit pants, if he did this kind of thing with him, he would survive, right?

Thinking of this, he no longer resisted, his legs that were originally close together were gently separated, and the shape of a penis and a camel toe were outlined by his panties soaked in lewd water.

Seeing this, Kasu became even angrier. The angrier he was, the more frightened Su Nian became. As the fear intensified, there was lust, and the pussy continued to flow out like a torrent of water. itch.

His mind was fading away, he was playing with his nipples with his hands, his legs spread wide, waiting for the monster cock to come.

Su Nian felt a masculine breath beside him. He crawled to the bed like a female animal, took up the half-erect thick penis between Kasu's crotch with both hands, and stretched out his soft tongue to lick it.

Kasu looked down at Su Nian's blurred eyes, only caring about eating dick, and remembered the first time they met.

At that time, Su Nian was also in heat, and he touched his crotch, obviously wanting to eat his dick.

It's just that Su Nian at that time still called His name in his heart, and Kasu's body froze for a moment. How long has it been since believers called Him?

"Do you remember the god you worship?" Kasu pulled his hair, forcing him to tilt his head up.

Kasu asked him three or four times before Su Nian barely accepted the question. Although his mind was not clear, his sense of survival still made him say something that catered to the monster against his will.

"Higgs, my god is you." He said so, and kissed the other person's glans flatteringly.

Kasu was so angry that his lungs were about to explode. If his body was here, he would definitely use the thousands of tentacles on his body to disturb the Pacific Ocean forever.

Su Nian is an unfaithful believer. He doesn't believe in himself wholeheartedly. He can be in love with every monster. As long as he has a dick, anyone can be his god.

The pleasure in his crotch constantly reminded him how ridiculous his preference for this believer was. If it was someone else, he would have already alienated him into a monster. No, someone else would have no chance of surviving.