wait for me to propose marriage

front page
wait for me to propose marriage
search
wait for me to propose marriage
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The idiot Su Nian: "Hey... dick... hey... Xiong's dick is so big... hey, look at it more"

Try to finish the next chapter and start a new world story, probably because he doesn't want to fight but wants to support male college students x the old fox villain president who only likes innocent virgins.

The next world attack is a real fox, but Su Nian doesn't know, the specific reason will be known in the next story.

-----text-----

It was rare for Su Nian to sleep until the sun was high, especially when he saw Xiong Rufeng solemnly treating him as a human mattress.

Even though the candle was lit last night, he didn't see the man clearly. Now that it was dawn, he found that the man's body was covered with large and small scars.

"Does it hurt?" The young man stroked the scars with his slender fingers, Xiong Rufeng only felt that his fingers were on fire, and the place he touched was hot and numb.

"It doesn't hurt." Xiong Rufeng grabbed his hand, "Don't touch it..." If you keep touching it, you don't have to get out of bed today.

Su Nian felt the change under him and blushed. Although he also liked doing this kind of thing with Xiong Rufeng, if he stayed in the room today, it would be difficult to explain to his parents.

He called his servants to prepare buckets and water for bathing, and ordered them to bring meals for two people. Maybe he took it for granted, but no one doubted Su Nian's actions.

Su Nian never needs to be attended to when taking a bath. The servants left after setting up their things. After the sound of footsteps left, Su Nian lazily said, "Take me to take a bath."

The tub was so big that it could accommodate two grown men. Moreover, Su Nian was slender and didn't take up much space. After Xiong Rufeng also entered the water, he took advantage of the opportunity to sit in his arms.

"I'll wash it for you." He was very thoughtful, his jade hands only touched his dick, and he said to help him wash it, it would be better to say he was masturbating, "washing" the soft lump of meat Be stiff.

Xiong Rufeng's breathing became short of breath, but he didn't stop him. He fucked Su Nian like that last night, and he won't do it again today. He can see that Su Nian likes his own thing very much. Twice, it's not about making love.

Sure enough, after Su Nian played hard with the dick, he didn't do it anymore. He casually sandwiched it between his legs, and then poured water on himself with a ladle.

Xiong Rufeng still remembered that Su Nian had his own things in his body, and it would be bad for his health if they stayed in his body for a long time, so he said, "Get out the things in your stomach."

Su Nian said naturally: "Okay, you can clean it up for me."

Xiong Rufeng's face turned red again, but his skin was too dark to tell. He separated Su Nian's thighs with his hands and carefully touched his genitals. After a night of fucking, it had swollen into a big steamed bun. Afraid of Su Nian's pain, he moved lightly and slowly.

He put in a finger first, and then slowly inserted it. Su Nian bit his lip and couldn't help snorting.

Xiong Rufeng said nervously, "Did it hurt you?"

"No..." Su Nian took a breath, "Your fingers are a bit thick, I, I feel it."

Xiong Rufeng pursed his lips, continued to penetrate, and then hooked his fingers, trying to pull out the semen.