years of doubt

front page
years of doubt
search
years of doubt
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Guess what the "industry" the protagonist is attacking

By the way, guess what the villain's industry is

The protagonist Shou is the silly and sweet kind from the early days, but he is somewhat selfish, rather stupid, uneducated and uneducated

The protagonist Gong is the kind of possessiveness that is overwhelming regardless of the situation, that is, no matter men, women, young or old, you will die if you touch my things, the kind of pathological possessiveness

Huang Yue is currently secretly in love with the protagonist Gong, followed by Gong Shou, two little fans who have never read a book and are not educated

The following plot... I have already conceived it, but I don't know whether to write it like that, but some sufferings can better alert everyone, I don't know why I am a meat writer doing this, but I write it with feelings, I feel uncomfortable at this age if I don’t write

-----text-----

Since the seduction failed that day, Su Nian hadn't seen the orc for several days in a row. The other party always prepared food when he was sleeping, and either hid in the room or went outside.

Staying at home every day is also boring, so Su Nian decided to go outside to have a look. Thanks to the protection of the orcs, the system gave him a much lower level of danger from the outside world.

He was a little curious as to what could make the system so fearful.

These days, he received and digested the original memories, and found the two friends of the original body without much effort. Coincidentally, these two friends are a man and a woman. The boy is the protagonist of this world, and the girl is the attacker. little girl.

The protagonist Shou is called Tao Tao, and the fan girl is called Huang Yue. Although these two were born in a slum, their quality of life is much better than Su Nian. Although they are both thinner, there is meat wherever there should be meat. Healthy, unlike Su Nian who has horrible ribs all over his body. The reason is that the protagonist Shou also has an uncle, who can be said to be in the slums, so even if Tao Tao's parents died, she didn't suffer too much. As for Huang Yue, she was entrusted to Uncle Tao Tao by her parents. Anyway, the children couldn't eat much, and there was no need to arrange schooling for them, so that uncle raised them together.

For Su Nian's appearance, the two little friends were very surprised. Huang Yue has always regarded Su Nian as her big brother. Seeing Su Nian, she immediately threw herself into her arms with excitement, and then said worriedly: "Brother Su Nian has been here for a month. Where did you go? More and more people have gone missing in the slums recently, we thought you..."

Tao Tao also said: "I also asked my uncle to look for you, but there has been no news."

Su Nian frowned, showing a nice smile, "I was taken in by an orc, and I'm doing well."

The most important things in a slum are food and shelter. Tao Tao and Huang Yue depend on others. Even if they are friends with Su Nian, they can't help Su Nian even if they don't have any ability to survive. As a result, although the three of them often get together, they can't draw. Wind is quite different.

Now Su Nian has flesh on his face, and his body is stronger than before. The clothes he wears are clean and warm, not to mention the quality of the material.

Huang Yue was a little curious, "Orc? Is he nice to you?"

The wolf orc gave him food and clothing. Although he said he would ask for something in return in the future, what could he give the other party based on his status? Even the unsolicited blowjob seduction was rejected. Su Nian replied: "He is very good, a good man."