No one can refuse my face, right?

front page
No one can refuse my face, right?
search
No one can refuse my face, right?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

In the days to come, Mr. Gu is fighting outside and always wants to steal other people’s wives. Su Nian secretly cooks Yang-strengthening dishes for Mr. Gu at home, yes, he just wants to get pregnant early_(•̀ω•́"∠) _

-----text-----

In the morning, C major.

The annual corporate recruitment activity was launched vigorously. Su Nian was surrounded by well-dressed graduates in suits. Only he was dressed in casual clothes, and he had no intention of crowding into various corporate sites.

He is still thinking about the last world, the reluctance to part with his lover and children when death comes, and the intense sadness spreads from the bottom of his heart. In this state, he can't carry out the second strategy at all. He can only call up the system panel and choose to put himself on The feelings of the world are temporarily sealed.

It was just an option, and the sadness faded away like a tide. He knew who he loved, but there was no wave in his heart. I closed my eyes and looked at the future direction of this world.

The children of this world's destiny are Luo Rufeng, a genius from the Computer Department of C University, and Shen Congfei, a famous business tycoon in S City. Listen to the sea.

After graduating at the age of 22, Luo Rufeng successfully joined Shen Congfei's company. After a certain meeting, she had sex with Shen Congfei by mistake, and the two formed a unilateral relationship. Shen Congfei thought that Luo Rufeng came in through the back door by relying on his body, and gave him a lot of difficult projects. Luo Rufeng not only completed it brilliantly, but also felt that Shen Congfei was a good boss, because the other party was very suitable for him. In this way, they began to secretly fall in love with each other.

Although Shen Congfei misunderstood Luo Rufeng at first, he was also impressed by his ability later on. In addition, the other party was also good-looking, and always looked at him secretly with those small eyes. arrow.

At this moment, Gu Linghai, the ignorant villain, appeared. He fell in love with the sunny and handsome Luo Rufeng, and felt that he was capable enough to be used by him. After hearing that Shen Congfei didn't like Luo Rufeng, he began to plan to pry him. corner. After being rejected one after another, the man's self-esteem made him want to get Luo Rufeng. He became more and more sick, and resorted to many dirty tricks. In the end, Shen Congfei joined forces with the head of the Gu family to ruin Gu Linghai's reputation.

After reading it, Su Nian put away the system panel, then frowned and thought, how good-looking is this Luo Rufeng? People in the computer department should lose their hair in four years of college, right? He recalled that in the world that had nothing to do with love, when he was the boss, the people in the computer department were indeed bald.

Is this a handsome bald boy?

"Su Nian, why are you dressed like this today?" A man in a suit with a crew cut came towards him. His hair was waxed and looked shiny, but he still couldn't stop the sparseness.

Su Nian gave the other party the definition of an old programmer, and after a little search of the memory in his mind, he knew that his name was Li Yang.

Then he also found out that he was also from the Department of Computer Science. Coincidentally, his grades were ranked second in the department, and the number one was naturally the protagonist Luo Rufeng.

It turns out that I am also a programmer...

He touched his hair, it was still very thick, so he was relieved.

Li Yang looked at his set of operations, and his face almost collapsed, "It's too much, you and Luo Rufeng are the only two perverts in the whole department, with good grades and a lot of hair."

Su Nian put his hands in his pockets naturally, "I was thinking about other things just now, I have something to do later, so I'm leaving first."

"Are you leaving now? You're not going to the company's entrance event? Didn't you say yesterday that you must enter Shen's company?"

"I don't want to go." Su Nian waved his hand and walked towards the dormitory. His ambition was exhausted two hundred years before he joined the Space-Time Administration. He is now a salted fish. Instead of rushing to work, he will display his talents step by step. To attract the attention of the villain and make him fall in love with him, it is better to think of a way to climb directly into the other party's bed.

How can he get close to Gu Linghai?

Back in the dormitory, he went to the toilet to wash his face. In the mirror, his eyes were red because of the water entering his eyes, and water droplets slid down from the tip of his forehead. He looked lewd and innocent. Young master Leng, his brows and eyes are softer in this world, he is the kind of person who makes people relax just looking at him.

He leaned closer to the mirror and murmured: "Should no one be able to reject my face?"

〔Add to bookmark〕
%5843closure.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
1
.
Recommended popular novels
The days and nights of the cold professor and the loyal student
Hypnosis Harvests Happiness
Destroying beauties (collection ntr forces all kinds of beauties to abuse
Figures of Demons (Short Story Collection)
The transformation of the lewd men's house should make brothers happy [np bisexual incest bl, bg various]
The almond-addicted son who was broken / opened / slammed by his father
Recently updated novel
Cohabitation life (1V1 Shuangjietian)
meet old friends
i break myself
Why does the succubus always come into my dreams
Porn Compilation
Thigh split by married boss
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop